Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnalEnglishSquirter - Bradford  (Read 1768 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5327604) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Misterbidge

External Link/Members Only

45 mins £120

Saw this lass a back in August. Couldn't tell if I fancied her or not from the profile but she has a good likes list and I fancied an anal session so shot her a message.

Got a pretty quick response and sorted a time. Off I went.

Easy enough to find and she let me straight in. First thoughts, meh.. Not ugly but her teeth let it down for me. Don't mean to be awful but Austin Powers sprung to mind. She doesn't kiss and in this case that was fine by me! She also had a missing bottom tooth.
Tits were good though.
The other thing that bugged me was the talking. Don't know if it was nerves or she just likes to chat alot but she asked too many questions about me and never shut up about her and her swinging partner and her kid FFS! Like I want to hear about her kid when I'm about to fuck her mum up the wrong un!
Started with oral which was very lacking in technique. Just moving her gob up and down but thank fuck there were no teeth!
Plus she couldn't talk thank god..
I wanted to cum so I shot my load from oral.

Needed to reload so off she went gabbing again and she said she could squirt so I said to go ahead and show me.
I'm sceptical about this anyway and in my opinion she proved me right. It's just piss and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Looked like piss from the colour. Smelled like piss. It was piss. Thankfully I was a distance away so I never got pissed on.

Anyway I felt renewed so got myself hard again and said to bag up as I wanted anal.
Striaght onto that and that was the highlight as I banged away with her moaning but in a good way. Was going at it for a good while but the mood just wasn't doing it for me so I called it a day and made my excuses and parted ways.

I kind of feel like it should be a negative due to lack of attraction and interaction but she does everything on her likes and took it up the poop shoot like a champ hence the neutral.

Feel like I shouldv'e gone for a more vanilla session with a hotter woman who kissed as I like a snog but hey ho you don't know unless you try.

I wouldn't visit again.
Banned reason: Lowlife scumbag cunt
Banned by: 90125

Offline cueball

Cheers for this, I've pondered this one. The lack of kissing is a deal breaker for me though, it's a big part of a punt for me.

She's off the list she only just scraped onto.

Cheers mukker

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

45 mins £120

Saw this lass a back in August. Couldn't tell if I fancied her or not from the profile but she has a good likes list and I fancied an anal session so shot her a message.

Got a pretty quick response and sorted a time. Off I went.

Easy enough to find and she let me straight in. First thoughts, meh.. Not ugly but her teeth let it down for me. Don't mean to be awful but Austin Powers sprung to mind. She doesn't kiss and in this case that was fine by me! She also had a missing bottom tooth.
Tits were good though.
The other thing that bugged me was the talking. Don't know if it was nerves or she just likes to chat alot but she asked too many questions about me and never shut up about her and her swinging partner and her kid FFS! Like I want to hear about her kid when I'm about to fuck her mum up the wrong un!
Started with oral which was very lacking in technique. Just moving her gob up and down but thank fuck there were no teeth!
Plus she couldn't talk thank god..
I wanted to cum so I shot my load from oral.

Needed to reload so off she went gabbing again and she said she could squirt so I said to go ahead and show me.
I'm sceptical about this anyway and in my opinion she proved me right. It's just piss and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Looked like piss from the colour. Smelled like piss. It was piss. Thankfully I was a distance away so I never got pissed on.

Anyway I felt renewed so got myself hard again and said to bag up as I wanted anal.
Striaght onto that and that was the highlight as I banged away with her moaning but in a good way. Was going at it for a good while but the mood just wasn't doing it for me so I called it a day and made my excuses and parted ways.

I kind of feel like it should be a negative due to lack of attraction and interaction but she does everything on her likes and took it up the poop shoot like a champ hence the neutral.

Feel like I shouldv'e gone for a more vanilla session with a hotter woman who kissed as I like a snog but hey ho you don't know unless you try.

I wouldn't visit again.

Funny review, gave me a laugh that  :D