Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 21 year old Brazilian VS ad - Leeds City  (Read 2185 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6438677) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Isplitloops

External Link/Members Only

Don't actually have her name, wasn't in the add or any texts

Haven't punted for a couple of years due to covid and since moving to Leeds it's been hard finding someone worth visiting.
Anyway had been tempted by vs for a few weeks and finally had a gap this week where I thought I'll send some texts. Sent to both the Brazilians that off the 3some, both replied and chose the blonde one.

Arranged a meet, small flat near Wellington Place on back streets opposite. Comms was fine but a bit of confusion getting the flat number (speaks little English) and then eventually after ringing 3 times the door finally worked.

Entered the flat and she was dressed in a strappy knicker bra set like in photos. Offered a shower, I then gave her 80 for the 30mins. Had a quick shower and then she removed the towel and started with light kissing, which I thought ah she's not going to do dfk. Had the pleasure of seeing her bend over and peel the knickers down, lots of me kissing her all over. She then got me to sit down, strapped on a rubber which surprised me cos I thought 'no blowie' and then gave ow, she'd said on text owo. I didn't mind, less risky  and still.felt nice, especially with ball licking. Started feeling her pussy and she felt nice and wet which was a nice surprise.

Climbed on, pumped away for about 20 seconds, lot of moaning and I couldn't hold it. At this point she was doing much more dfk. Jumped off, cleaned up, then more dfk, said 'want massage', I said yeah, she then messed with the TV and music for a bit, then just started kissing me again. Then had a bit of broken/Google translate chat, she's here for a month but her friend lives in Leeds is all I could make out. One last snog and I got dressed and left.

It's defo girl in the pics, tattoos match. Overall I enjoyed it, sexy girl, bit of a language barrier but she was still nice and friendly. Not a lover of bolt ons but still had a sexy body, probably just a bit too rushed to get me to cum but I could have tried to direct more, bit out of practice I guess. Would I go back, maybe, kissing was great, I'd like to try her friend and I think the 3some would be great but just not sure it'd be worth it if I lasted 5mins.

Offline hellohi21

Saw a girl in the same flat a few weeks ago. This one looks fit as fuck!

Offline Isplitloops

Saw a girl in the same flat a few weeks ago. This one looks fit as fuck!

Was it the brunette she does the duo with here? If so what is she like, looks awesome in the pics
External Link/Members Only

Offline Isplitloops

Saw her again the other day, wasn't even intending to as booked the brunette so a bit of a B&s which was annoying. Given I enjoyed the first time I thought hey Ho and cracked on. This time it wasn't as enjoyable, nice kissing and covered oral again, went down and it was OK, not a bad smell or anything, just not Uber fresh, plus lots of fake noises. Gave that up pretty quickly, quick mish and I was done and ready to get out. Just wasn't feeling it and felt like she's just going through the motions. Paid for 30mins, was back outside after 20. Not negative but close to for the b&s and just conveyor belt nature of it.

Offline lateluxury

Thanks for the update. I had coms with this one earlier but may just give her a miss now  :hi: