Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Starnatalia - Morley  (Read 4904 times)

74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline vanillaslice686

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Short and sweet , 2 hours with Natalia for £250

Venue a very fit for purpose 1 bedroom flat with free reign to use all rooms, I enjoy it when you can have use of multiple rooms and not just a bed in a room .

Looks wise I find Natalia spot on curvy in all the right places and just looks like a dirty dirty bitch .

Service included everything I asked for OWO Anal Footjob etc etc , 4 cums in total.

1st anal doggy
2nd blowjob gargled and spat it onto her tits and rubbed together
3rd footjob
4th anal

Would highly recommend , would definitely return , if you like skinny girls she isn’t for you , but if you like curvy women who are down right dirty she is perfect .

Offline youngandfun

Thanks for review op
Find out what is availability like ??

Offline vanillaslice686

I made the booking 1 week in advance as had a very limited window of opportunity due to my own circumstances , Natalia accommodated the time and date and I just dropped a text 2 days before to make sure still on then on the morning of the day .

It does seem however she works limited incall hours of 11-2 most days , geussing she has a good supply of regulars that she doesn’t need to work early or late (either that or she just doesn’t want the dick😂)

Offline youngandfun

Ah cheers

Wouldnt mind in future   :thumbsup:

Offline Uklad873

If you could put a sock in her mouth I probably would go back 😝 doesn’t stop talking lol

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve seen her a few times and rate her very highly but she does seem to have put some timber on - putting me off returning tbh

Offline stevedave

If you could put a sock in her mouth I probably would go back

She'd just eat it.

Offline banshee121

If she lost weight, would go back and visit purely for the reliability of service

She has no excuse not to be in the gym and with her extortionate rates she could hire a personal trainer

Just not into getting involved with fat things

Offline Kool Keef

If she lost weight, would go back and visit purely for the reliability of service

She has no excuse not to be in the gym and with her extortionate rates she could hire a personal trainer

Yep, looks like OP's not the only Vanilla Slice she's had lately

Offline LeedsGeezer

Seen Nat a couple of times, one of the best. But no way at those prices!

Offline stevedave

Seen Nat a couple of times, one of the best. But no way at those prices!

Never reviewed her though...

I hope this return to posting precedes a return to reviewing.

Offline johnstoves102938

I feel you.

The old Natalia was great at 120/hr and size 10. Seen her too many years ago and not been back since
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Uklad873

Shame she’s packed so much weight on as she is a good fuck

Online Hornylad

yeah id say shes a size 16 now and rates are extremely high..

Offline Bustydusty

yeah id say shes a size 16 now and rates are extremely high..
Not crossing the hills for that

Offline yorks777

Saw her once (which I reviewed) and she was fab but I can’t justify spending the kind of money she wants now personally..

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Saw her 3 times and reviewed once.

Price was £150/160 if I recall, a bit expensive but felt the service was well worth it.

Not a chance at the new price as good as she is.

There are a few others with service as good and much cheaper. Classy Riley for one and WetSummer. Samililly is awesome but not reviewed as yet but she will be when I get the chance.

Offline Yoda71

Ive seen her ( before COVID ) and her prices were less than they are now, but she didnt include anal, which she now does

Perhaps she had so many wanting to fuck her cute arse, she has just added it to the main price LOL

Remember having a very good time, but not sure I'd pay the new prices, with so much choice in Leeds

Offline stevedave

with so much choice in Leeds

Really? The choices in Leeds at the moment are fucking dire IMO.

Far too many overpriced, average lasses currently.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

+1

Offline viper13

Yep!!!  +2

Offline als468

It's the 2 hour price that's tempting/worth it ..... although pics show her noticeable heavier/older. Still on my list when/if in the area and availability lines up

Offline wolfiesmith69

Star Nat is the only girl to get 3 spunks out of me in an hour ! tWICE !!!-Worth every ££ IMHO- if you dare risk 2 hours with her then Good luck !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bitofanovice

Again one on my Hotlist if I ever decide to emerge from my cave.

Gives a consistently high standard of service; never seen a bad review tbh.  These days you can pay a lot more for so much less !

Offline mrfishyfoo

Star Nat is the only girl to get 3 spunks out of me in an hour ! tWICE !!!-Worth every ££ IMHO- if you dare risk 2 hours with her then Good luck !!!

Just because she's too much for you don't mean others can't handle her.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Bustydusty

Just because she's too much for you don't mean others can't handle her.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I’ve had a few great meetings with her but she’s too much for me now unfortunately  - money and size

Online Hornylad

Bustydusty I agree with you when you say price and size.. i think both have almost doubled!  which is takes the piss tbh…

Offline Yoda71

Actually, agreed - it's been a while since I punted in Leeds ( pre COVID ) and so perhaps the pickings are not as great as they were before March 2020. Having just started coming back to Yorkshire, I will report on my findings in due course

Y