Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inflation of WG rates...  (Read 514 times)

Offline zinger

Hey guys,

Just a quick question here and see what comes out the other side.

Has anybody else noted a bit of inflation in the game even for mediocre services? For example, I have noted an increase in girls charging 200 or even 250 along with a likes list that is fairly vanilla. Even at this rate CIM/FACIAL/RIMG cost extra.

Fair enough most of the girls i've noticed are pretty hot but still..

I don't like where this is going... is it just me?

Online LLPunting

There are already other threads talking about increasing rates, why start another?

mrhappypants

I have not noticed that but I do notice touts pop up on here trying to talk up prices on a regular basis, usually when a busy period is coming up.  Plenty of SP’s would like to charge well over the going rate of about £100 ph in London.  Whether or not they see much business is quite another matter. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Has cut her rate from £170 now to £140 ph this year.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only has cut from £120 to £100 ph through this year and she does not charge extras as far as I am aware (CIM inc).

Personally when I want a punt I work from my hot list low to high until I get one who is available.  I have a few SP’s at the £150 ph bracket marked but I don’t get that far very often.  There is plenty of choice in this market. SP’s who put their prices up run the danger that “regulars” start shopping elsewhere.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 01:01:17 am by mrhappypants »

Online LLPunting

I have not noticed that but I do notice touts pop up on here trying to talk up prices on a regular basis, usually when a busy period is coming up.  Plenty of SP’s would like to charge well over the going rate of about £100 ph in London.  Whether or not they see much business is quite another matter. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Has cut her rate from £170 now to £140 ph this year.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only has cut from £120 to £100 ph through this year and she does not charge extras as far as I am aware (CIM inc).

Personally when I want a punt I work from my hot list low to high until I get one who is available.  I have a few SP’s at the £150 ph bracket marked but I don’t get that far very often.  There is plenty of choice in this market. SP’s who put their prices up run the danger that “regulars” start shopping elsewhere.

That too.  And yup, if a girl ups her rates and doesn't offer me the old ones then I move on.

I suggest we try for 2 months of Tonember in the interests of affording some Xmas spirit in RL and ringing in the New Year with some extra pennies to enjoy some horny treats in January.

Offline zinger

There are already other threads talking about increasing rates, why start another?

Ack, my bad.. sorry. Mod can close / merge whatever if you like. I will search for the others.

Offline MajorPayne

I'm very similar.  Work off my hot list to see who is available or search AW limiting the search results to a maximum of £120 per hour so I don't even look at girls beyond this limit.

Offline king tarzan

Hey guys,

Just a quick question here and see what comes out the other side.

Has anybody else noted a bit of inflation in the game even for mediocre services? For example, I have noted an increase in girls charging 200 or even 250 along with a likes list that is fairly vanilla. Even at this rate CIM/FACIAL/RIMG cost extra.

Fair enough most of the girls i've noticed are pretty hot but still..

I don't like where this is going... is it just me?

I don't mind the £200 to £250 for super honey's

The extras I don't care because those extras mean nothing to me in a physical encounter....

In the price arrange above mentioned

Dfk
Owo ( a must at that price point)
Mango licking
Sex protection 2 times

Are all compulsory....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac