Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The issue of secrecy security can lead trepidation and awkwardness  (Read 602 times)

Zuira

I had the funniest booking that never was. South american women for all their sensuality can be fraught with risk owing to their lack of english and my lack of spanish or portuguese which can make communication difficult and security guard who I was probably texting. Anyway I booked a woman of latin descent who was based at a Kingston Brothel for 10:00 p.m. The location was behind a row of shops down a dark alley. On arrival I got their and parked up on a side street with terraced town houses either side. Aware of the location down a dark alleyway I contemplated this girls beauty and and weighed it against the risk of walking down this dark alley. As I walked to the property I noticed another guy park up walking up and down the street as if he was lost and looking for a house that was not the easiest to find. I was also walking up and down the street and was as lost as he was but also vacillating on whether to go through with the appointment or not. I walked past this guy a few times and he stopped and peered at the opposite side of the alleyway and then it dawned on me......................we were probably going to same place. Who would be the first to go down the alleyway and grab the quidditch? I asked. He went back to his car and drove off unable to conjure up the guts to go down that alleyway never to find out if it was a bait and switch or cat fish. I watched the car pull away from the junction. I psyched myself up to go down this alleyway after seeing a couple walk down the alleyway convincing myself it couldn't be that awful after all. I got to the address outside was a battered black hatchback with no rims and facing me was a wooden door that was ajar and revealed a grass yard a short walk of which led to the door and then woman: olive skin thin waist wide hips blonde and red lipstick - she resembled one of those super female hero cartoon characters you wished you could hit.
Reaching the address I turned back and decided not to go through because I knew what awaited was a big burly security guard which would cause me embarrassment to me as I would rather my punting only be known to the woman and MI5 MI6 and GCHQ because they are watching everybody. 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 01:03:14 am by Zuira »

Online myothernameis

What the fuck, did I just read  :P :P :P :P

Online myothernameis

Stevenfun

Enquiring minds want to know.
When you wrote this were you off your meds for a good while, or had you self medicated with some party prescriptions?

Offline Lelouch

Offline PilotMan

Offline Fuzzyduck

Oh, you again. You don't deserve the time people have invested to read your spewings. Piss off, troll.

Offline Waterhouse

Can't wait for the book to be published.  :thumbsdown:

Quesadilla??  :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

What the fuck, did I just read  :P :P :P :P

A load of rubbish.
That's what happens when you post at 1.00am in the morning.