Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Adrianna - Polish - East London  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Waterhouse

Anyone been to visit Adrianna?

External Link/Members Only
You've been a registered member here for over 7 years and this is your first post?  Do you seriously think you will get any help given the contribution you have made?   :dash:  :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Anyone been to visit Adrianna?

External Link/Members Only

Did you even bother to search? Yes, I have seen her, as part of a 2-girl in my pre-UKP days, thank you.

Offline nigel4498

You've been a registered member here for over 7 years and this is your first post?  Do you seriously think you will get any help given the contribution you have made?   :dash:  :thumbsdown:

Must be some kind of record, 7 years to make your first post  :lol:

Offline Londonpunter30

And can't even ne arsed to contribute to his own thread

Offline nigel4498

And can't even ne arsed to contribute to his own thread

Hang around for another seven years and he might  :lol:

Offline spen76cer

Lol I just use this site to research.

I searched yesterday but for some reason nothing came up. Thanks for the link.

Might post some reviews in the future :D

Offline Londonpunter30

So you admit leeching off the site and giving nothing back

Online scutty brown

two posts in seven years?
You must hold the leeching record

mrhappypants

Can anyone suggest a politer alternative to “fuck off you leeching twat” that won’t get me in trouble with the boss please?

Offline Waterhouse

Can anyone suggest a politer alternative to “fuck off you leeching twat” that won’t get me in trouble with the boss please?
Say it with pictures...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

I believe it's ok so long as you say "fuck off, please, you leeching twat"

Offline Londonpunter30

Cheers  :hi:

3 posts in 7 years what the fuck do you expect.. you make no effort to contribute and admit to being a low life leeching wanker

Offline spen76cer

Next few trips I make I’ll post some reviews. I’ll do give feedback on AW but realise most of the responses on there are crap.  I don’t punt often and most of the WGs I’ve seen in the past no longer have profiles.

Online sparkus

Offline nigel4498

Don't we all?
The difference though is that the vast majority of members give something back by contributing useful posts and reviews.

Offline Fuzzyduck

If you search for the AW number, it'll pick up the reviews, veri pics (she's actually quite fit) and where she's been mentioned in the past.

Please don't say this if you don't mean it. Disingenuous leeching cunts are the worst.

Offline LLPunting

Don't we all?
The difference though is that the vast majority of members give something back by contributing useful posts and reviews.

Now, now.  Don't be too hyperbolic.  There are many thousands of thieving leeches and lurkers on here that do nothing for this collective apart from piss off the girls by demanding services they haven't the sense to charm or pay for.
We are but a few hundreds of fraternals who believe that a society benefits from participation and sharing of knowledge.

Offline LLPunting

Next few trips I make I’ll post some reviews. I’ll do give feedback on AW but realise most of the responses on there are crap.  I don’t punt often and most of the WGs I’ve seen in the past no longer have profiles.

Well until you do get round to contributing back here from the experiences you've gained thanks to the information already posted here, best you refrain from asking for more charity.  You earn goodwill here because the commonwealth already provides plenty gratis.

Andrewpan1980

Now, now.  Don't be too hyperbolic.  There are many thousands of thieving leeches and lurkers on here that do nothing for this collective apart from piss off the girls by demanding services they haven't the sense to charm or pay for.
We are but a few hundreds of fraternals who believe that a society benefits from participation and sharing of knowledge.

What about those that are just visitors to the UK?

Nothing wrong with helping the traveller looking to sample the local talent while passing through.

Offline LLPunting

What about those that are just visitors to the UK?

Nothing wrong with helping the traveller looking to sample the local talent while passing through.

And how do you know who is a true visitor?
Any "tourist" popping up on this board will be able to read and research like the rest of us before asking.  There is no soft landing for those who blunder around with "I want..."
Approach with humility and there're several kinder souls here to ease noobs in with just the right amount of KY.

Offline bbz123

Anyone know if she is still around?

Offline Waterhouse

Anyone know if she is still around?
Have you bothered to check her AW profile to see when she last logged in there? There's even a link posted at the top of this thread.
 :dash:

Andrewpan1980

Have you bothered to check her AW profile to see when she last logged in there? There's even a link posted at the top of this thread.

He ain't no traveller!!

:D

Offline bbz123

Obviously I did, but her logging in really doesn't say much. There has been no number for the past few days, and no availability. Profile also says only one day in old street/moorgate, so my question still stands. Unless you have a number you're willing to share where she can be reached?

Offline Waterhouse

Obviously I did, but her logging in really doesn't say much. There has been no number for the past few days, and no availability. Profile also says only one day in old street/moorgate, so my question still stands. Unless you have a number you're willing to share where she can be reached?
Says she logged in yesterday (was 'today' when I looked yesterday). From that I would assume she is still active if she's regularly checking her AW account.  If her number's not showing (AW charges SPs to display their number) you'd be best off mailing her via AW.  Think you'll be able to see if she's read it.

Offline Fuzzyduck

If you do your research on here, you'll find she knocks around with a few others in a posse that do one or two days in several locations stretching across from the west end to Aldgate. I've concluded the boss is a SP called Vicky and there's another called Sensual Kylie or some such plus a few others. Their links/profiles/reviews can be found if you look for them. They only show their number when they're working. I haven't seen any of them for a few years now and, personally, I wouldn't bother. Again if you check out the back story, their operating model is around maximum punters + minimal services and effort.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Number showing today.
Fill yer boots fellas, and I look forward to those reviews.

Offline Waterhouse

Number showing today.
Fill yer boots fellas, and I look forward to those reviews.
Lol.... my boots were wonderfully emptied very recently.  The floor is open for spen76er and bbz123...  :hi: