Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina - Leeds  (Read 1109 times)

4 review(s) for  NINA. (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Babu

External Link/Members Only

I sent a quick text to Nina and made arrangements to see her with an hours notice. I drove up to Clarence Dock and with clear instructions from Nina's text messages I made my way up to her flat with no problems.

I was greeted at the door by Nina who is wearing a silk nighty, my first impressions are that she looks as her pictures suggest an Adultwork standing at around 6ft tall with lovely curves (think Asos model curves) she is very girl next door by way of facial appearance with large breasts, which are nice but have a little sag and brown hair just above her shoulders in length.

Straight into the bedroom and we immediately start kissing. We continued on the bed and where Nina gets fully naked and I manage to cop a feel all over her body.

I stand up to take my clothes off and without prompt Nina takes my pants down and gets to work on my dick, I lay on the bed and get a good rhythm going with her mouth which feels great. I get to fingering her and after a few minutes of this she starts shuddering, this didn't feel like acting to me. So on with a condom and she rode me cowboy, then missionary and finished in the condom with doggy.

I get my clothes back on and hand Nina the money and she sees me me out with a kiss at the door.

Overall this was a decent punt, Nina was friendly and a great shag and all at a decent enough price.