Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Hot Thai Girl Chapeltown, Sheffield  (Read 2930 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6860290) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline artexpo

External Link/Members Only

I had a couple of hours to spare last weekend, sent a text to the VS advert and was in the house 45 minutes later. I’ve been to this house before and seen a different Thai girl, I posted a review, she said she was moving on soon, not sure when exactly as her English wasn’t good. All communications done by text, easy enough. £120 for the hour, she listed owo for £10, cim for £30, rimming for £20 and water sports for £30, I stuck with the standard £120 for the hour.

You can park on the drive, it’s fairly discrete, I was there in the middle of the afternoon. Met by the girl in the photo, albeit with some filters on those photos I think. She had a very decent body, enhanced tits but nicely done. Met me at the door wearing a tight dress, nothing underneath. Went to the room, house seemed clean enough, there was someone else there taking a shower, another girl she said. Handed over the money for the hour, I undressed and so did she. She was very friendly, started with a 5 minute massage and I played with her pussy, I turned over and she started playing with my cock, got hard and she put a condom on with her mouth, good oral and she went pretty deep. I then asked her to turn around into doggy and pumped away until I emptied into the bag. She cleaned me up and she lay next to me, talked a bit, or tried anyway. I played with her body until I stirred again, she used her hand to get me hard and then used her mouth to put another condom on, sucked again then she got on top and rode me. I moved her round to finish in mish and she kept good eye contact.

She cleaned me up, I had a shower and was off, about an hour all in all. I’d see her again if the opportunity arose.

Offline Martinx

Her ad says she offers OWO which it appears you did not have.
Do you think CIM was available?

Offline artexpo

I didn’t ask for either owo or cim in mouth but she does list both, she was friendly and enthusiastic so I’ve no reason to think she wouldn’t offer it if you asked, she sent the price list with her initial text.