Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Armour, Ripponden  (Read 2853 times)

Offline theleedsgent2

First report

I had the pleasure of meeting Alana last Monday the 7th, what a wild experience.  Lovely lady, great laugh sexy and wild.  Seen many reports on here and I can now back them up.  Did lots of things, OWO, Deepthroat, facefucking, sex and anal with a very horny and willing lady.  She squirts for fun the room was soaked by the time we had finished

£150 For an hours incall. 

Not sure how to get the Adultwork link on here but Alana has many reports with the links on, just thought I should eventually write a report as I have used all your reports to help me find girls over the last 2 or 3 years!!

I wold love to see her again

Highly recommend
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 02:13:29 pm by theleedsgent2 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If this is her she's in Yorkshire not North West.

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Edit

The link to copy and paste into your post is at the bottom of the AW profile page.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 02:29:58 pm by daviemac »

Offline IAMBATMAN

If this is her she's in Yorkshire not North West.

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
although she is in Yorkshire I'm in the NW and she's only 12 minutes away from me so she could really go in either but considering she is most well known in the NW I'd say it belongs here but not my call

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
although she is in Yorkshire I'm in the NW and she's only 12 minutes away from me so she could really go in either but considering she is most well known in the NW I'd say it belongs here but not my call
her last 8 reviews are all showing as Ripponden in Yorkshire & the Humber, the ones previous to that are showing her being in Rochdale which is NW.

We need the OP to confirm where he saw her as location of the punt is where the review goes. His Nic gives an indication he's from Yorkshire.

Offline IAMBATMAN

her last 8 reviews are all showing as Ripponden in Yorkshire & the Humber, the ones previous to that are showing her being in Rochdale which is NW.

We need the OP to confirm where he saw her as location of the punt is where the review goes. His Nic gives an indication he's from Yorkshire.
yeah I noticed that after I posted. Its weird for me to think I'm that close to fucking Yorkshire tho

Offline threechilliman

She moved from Rochdale to Ripponden a while back after a party the neighbours took exception to.....

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
She moved from Rochdale to Ripponden a while back after a party the neighbours took exception to.....
Cheers, it saves all the confusion if the location is in the title. It's in the right place now anyway.

Offline stevedave

You mean, she saw the light and moved to the right side of the border  :D :hi:

Offline wakefieldlad13

yeah I noticed that after I posted. Its weird for me to think I'm that close to fucking Yorkshire tho

Gods own my friend, gods own :lol:

Offline theleedsgent2

Hi All

Alana is still in Ripponden and on the right side of the border!!!, anyway I would travel anywhere for another session that I had!!