Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_Witch TOFTT - Leeds  (Read 897 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5324165) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline youngandfun

Afternoon gents,

Felt the urge but most available were “Romanian / Brazilian” or reappearing profiles!

Saw this lass’s profile, there was the standard red warning but admittedly I’d seen her face on a civi dating site and felt lucky

Comms
Standard fired off an email and got a reply within 5mins!
As profile had the warning I asked he to prove herself she whatsapped me and had enough chit chat to be convinced she was reasonably safe.

Not to far from kirkstall abby more into hawksworth
Standard house Easy to find with a bus stop right in front........but didn’t deter me
House is abit messy as appears to be redecorating and she has kittens but they didn’t get in the way

Appearance
greeted me with a smile and was really bubbly so I felt more at ease with the situation, Is quite good looking nice eyes with a few tattoos and piercings.
BBW is the name of the game here but didn’t put me off, the type of lass that has Crystals and other random stuff banging about if you have seen some students these days you may conjure up an image (dark fringe nose piercing type)

The Act
Definitely not a clock watcher she stated we don’t have to jump into the act straight away can relax first which was a bonus to calm down my nerves.
Started with some french kissing which she is pretty good at along with feeling up as I really wanted to take her big ass in my hands.
Moved on to giving her oral tasted good and seemed to respond well she got pretty wet and commented so.
Let her then give me oral which was neutral but my doing as didn’t want to pass the point.
Opted then to have a good play with her ass she’s cool with spanking so spent a few minutes engaging.
On with the rubber only managed missionary an deep stick as I was well on the way already.
Ended by fingering her at her request I know some can be funny about it but she was all game said she “wanted me to feel her cum”

Once finished just laid and talked no throwing you out the door even let me wait for my uber which is a first at her insistence.

Verdict
All in all a reasonably good punt I would go back I think the fact she was chilled about the time from beginning to end plus her positive behaviour made it a good punt no silent awkwardness

External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

How much and how long OP?

This lass is on my do not see list, due to having at least two mutual (non punting!) friends!!  :scare: :scare:

The face pics were a bit of a help  :D

Offline youngandfun

Amateur mistake 😑 £70 for 30mins / obs as above went over 30 mins

Mutual friends unlucky pal - You met her in the civi world??
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 07:32:38 pm by youngandfun »

Offline stevedave

Amateur mistake 😑 £70 for 30mins / obs as above went over 30 mins

Mutual friends unlucky pal - You met her in the civi world??

Yeah, hence giving her a very wide berth.