Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minxy Minx Garforth  (Read 2268 times)

2 review(s) for Minxy_minx41 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

History

I had seen Minxy before joining this site and enjoyed myself. I knew I was literally driving past where she is so thought I would go for a 15 minute session as I was in the mood for a milfy bbw type with a big bum.

Comms

All fine via phone after initial AW email. I knew where I was going so didn't need to worry about finding the place

Small flat in a detached house, private entrance. Felt fine leaving my car there.

Girl

Photo's are accurate so if you like a big bum made for fucking you can't go far wrong.

Meet

Was let in and followed her upstairs. Quick kiss and then stripped for some OWO followed by RO on her shaved pussy. Got her on all fours then condom on and then went away in Doggy in her pussy(she was tight!)till I exploded.

Summary

Not the most detailed review but I had noticed she had no reviews on here so thought I'd pop this up. For the price it would make sense to go for 30 minutes for £60 rather than the 15 for £50 I did. I can tell she enjoys sex rather than it being a business transaction. It reminded me of a mates Mum you'd think about fucking. Shame she doesn't do CIM but is a good shag.

Tallboy2

Nice one Annon
I always catch the train from Garforth into leeds.
She looks great.
Another in my HL.