Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Size 12 5ft 8  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Tailpipe

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Very good looking , wonder if Photoshop has been at work here.

Offline Steve2

Offline nigel4498

She is in my area right now. Did a reverse image search last night on her profile pics and the one result was Amelia so she is genuine, the photos are obviously professional so would be surprised if  looks that good in the flesh. Sorely tempted if she normally charges £250 and is offering £150 an hour which is the top end of my limit.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:54:18 am by nigel4498 »

Offline JR

Please TOFTT as I have a nagging feeling she is not genuine - my very limited 'fake' alert sense seems to work with this girl. Always seems to be touring along south coast/south west but her feedback is not building very fast.
I hope I am completely wrong as would travel especially to see this one.

Offline nigel4498

Please TOFTT as I have a nagging feeling she is not genuine - my very limited 'fake' alert sense seems to work with this girl. Always seems to be touring along south coast/south west but her feedback is not building very fast.
Have sent you a PM
Have spoken to her but she is on her way to the hotel so could not do the time I requested.

Offline mh

I've had enough discussions on forum and by PM with enough punters who have seen her to believe that she is "genuine" but no longer looks so much like her photos, if she ever did (they do seem to be heavily photoshopped). She tours extensively.

Offline JR

I've had enough discussions on forum and by PM with enough punters who have seen her to believe that she is "genuine" but no longer looks so much like her photos, if she ever did (they do seem to be heavily photoshopped). She tours extensively.
Thanks MH, I did say my 'sense' was limited/needs more practise

Offline nigel4498

She got back to me and we agreed a time of 13.00 pm and I booked her via AW.
She contacted me at 11.00 am to tell me she could not get in the hotel at Eastleigh and was diverting to Bournemouth. So punt aborted. Have had further texts from her informing me she will be back in Eastleigh in the near future.
Seems genuine and I did speak to her and her profile has changed from Eastleigh to Bournemouth.
At least she kept me updated so might still be interested if she does return.

Offline mh

She got back to me and we agreed a time of 13.00 pm and I booked her via AW.
She contacted me at 11.00 am to tell me she could not get in the hotel at Eastleigh and was diverting to Bournemouth. So punt aborted. Have had further texts from her informing me she will be back in Eastleigh in the near future.
Seems genuine and I did speak to her and her profile has changed from Eastleigh to Bournemouth.
At least she kept me updated so might still be interested if she does return.

A month or so back I made a booking with her myself as she was going to be in my area the next day. Later that day she cancelled her visit. I've seen her do this several times (say she's coming, then change plans). I suspect she just follows the work - not enough pre-bookings, no visit.

Offline nigel4498

I would have thought with the boat show still on that prossie's would have plenty of business.
I suspect you are correct though, follows the work.

Quesadilla

Somebody stuck her on the "suspected scams" thread:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.msg446498#msg446498

Anyone on here actually seen her / reviewed her - since she's been registered on AW since 2012 it seems a bit odd that she has no FR's or UKP reviews?  The AW feedback sort of seems legit but then there are a bunch of no shows / cries of "fake" further back.

Would definitely see her if she's the real deal but looks a bit dubious.  If she was on my doorstep I'd maybe give it a go but she's far enough outside my usual patch to think twice.

Offline starman555

This girl has been around for at least 5 years..thats how old those pictures are, she used to be good but I saw her a month ago and HELL  SHE HAS GOT REALLY FAT!! Nothing like the photos and the service was typical hardened whore type act...face still similar but fatter but the body is disgusting..unless you like horribly FAT birds...Avoid!

Quesadilla

This girl has been around for at least 5 years..thats how old those pictures are, she used to be good but I saw her a month ago and HELL  SHE HAS GOT REALLY FAT!! Nothing like the photos and the service was typical hardened whore type act...face still similar but fatter but the body is disgusting..unless you like horribly FAT birds...Avoid!
Thanks Starman you've saved me from a fate possibly worse than death!  :thumbsup:

sash

TP, oh yes, if she looks like her pics.
shame im not passing that way otherwise an incall gives you the opp to walk.
Starman is slatting her but he has no reviews, hence not sure if she really is fat or someone just crapping on another profile.
If you want a 5,8 tall girl, i had an RB from a Russina size 12 - can PM you if you want.

Offline starman555

Sash I promise you I am telling the truth, I only joined here a few days ago..I think us punters should stick together, no way am I gonna lie on here.

Offline starman555

Off topic I know but can somebody please tell me how to post a review, I have not found any working girl ads on here....only links to AW..Pleas pm reply or post here thanks

Offline yuiop300

Off topic I know but can somebody please tell me how to post a review, I have not found any working girl ads on here....only links to AW..Pleas pm reply or post here thanks

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=3.0

Post in the relevant section.

This would be a good review to use as a template.  Always link to the AW profile as it makes searching for the girl easier.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40066.0