Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Health Centre in Staines?  (Read 1826 times)

Offline deg_dilemma

Hi all

I've often walked past this place and wondered if they would do the walk-in massage and HE. Tempted to try, but I've never had a massage like this before so wouldn't even know where to start.

How do you know if a place like this would provide the extras?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Muff licker

That one looks legit
If you are in the area then drive to Egham you will not be disappointed

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Hi all

I've often walked past this place and wondered if they would do the walk-in massage and HE. Tempted to try, but I've never had a massage like this before so wouldn't even know where to start.

How do you know if a place like this would provide the extras?

Wow, that place looks rough, too rough to be legit.

Offline deg_dilemma

lol I'm confused.

Legit means it's not a HE place?

Or do you mean like gangster talk  … "that place is legit a knocking shop"  :D

Offline deg_dilemma

That one looks legit
If you are in the area then drive to Egham you will not be disappointed

Not far from me so might do that.

Which girl would you recommend? As in which girl is good looking?

Offline wtfb

I think the Staines place is legit (legitimate - straight business. No HE) although it looks really shabby from the outside. It doesn't stay open late. It offers acupuncture which is a bit more specialized than your average rub and tug operation and it has some chinese qualified doctor working there. Also it doesn't advertise on gumtree or similar.

I'm surprised that there isn't a rub and tug joint in the Addlestone, Chertsey, Staines area but I don't know of any. Byfleet, Walton (High St near the pub) and Egham which has already been recommended in this thread, would seem to be the closest.

Offline Muff licker

Egham is fairly close to Staines.
Re who to chose its a difficult one as the girls change regularly Jasmine was good and young but she has left best option is to walk in and see who takes your fancy they all offer He for an extra £20.

Offline Muff licker

By the way i have had a lot of luck recently in this Surbiton shop just don't book the Mamasan go for one of the younger girls she wont mind:

There is also DST opposite so you can also pop in there and see who is on offer both establishments offer HE but in Iysh Cream i have managed BJ and naked massage on a regular basis

Online Jonestown

The Byfleet DST has been nicely spruced up, a vast improvement on what it was, although the shower could do with some work, only downside is the walls are thin and the male receptionist seems to like to make his presence known.

Offline Stressedferret

I think the Staines place is legit (legitimate - straight business. No HE) although it looks really shabby from the outside. It doesn't stay open late. It offers acupuncture which is a bit more specialized than your average rub and tug operation and it has some chinese qualified doctor working there. Also it doesn't advertise on gumtree or similar.

There is a shop in Hounslow high st that does acupuncture and cupping and all sorts but also does HE! These days it's just the older lady who does the HE and have not seen any young women so not sure I would recommend anymore. I do go sometimes

Offline Muff licker

There is a shop in Hounslow high st that does acupuncture and cupping and all sorts but also does HE! These days it's just the older lady who does the HE and have not seen any young women so not sure I would recommend anymore. I do go sometimes
Have you got a picture or weblink?

Offline Stressedferret

Have you got a picture or weblink?

The Hounslow shop. They haven't put an ad on gumtree for ages, this is a link to an old ad:

Please be aware, I wouldn't say she's attractive, she's tallish for a Chinese lady. She must be in her 50s, but her tits are good for age, soft skin, nice nipples. B/C cup probably and she does get them out for the £20 that includes sucking on them, I've had my hand up her skirt one too. Her massage varies, sometimes it's terrible, sometimes it's been really good. Her hand job is good. I'm convinced the man on the front desk is her son and must know she does extras... She offers body to body but I really wouldn't go there.
I've not been for ages, but if I do I'll post a review. My only review of the place was when they did hire women