Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nervousness/being a girl  (Read 1456 times)

Offline monkeybucket

Do you ever get over the nerves of seeing a girl? And asking what you want I find I'm worried incase I offend them but then I ask 'well what do you like ?' knowing full well the answer is probably 'not you,but I'm trying' so I'm keen to be led by a girl but want a certain ending do I just say it or is there non offense slang I need to know. I've been a long time out if this game one sexual partner for last 13 years..

Jackjones

lol, you won't offend them as long as your respectful, plus complimenting them helps  :cool:

so i'd say something like "I wanted to see a gorgeous women, done that and i would love to cum over your pretty face at the end but as to how we get there as long as we both enjoy it i don't mind."

just be direct but don't be rude or crude i fine is the best way.

As for the nerves bit, don't be! You have no reason to be if you find it hard just remeber she knows why you are there so just enjoy being the pervert you/we are and you will find she will relax into her role to :drinks:

Offline monkeybucket

lol, you won't offend them as long as your respectful, plus complimenting them helps  :cool:

so i'd say something like "I wanted to see a gorgeous women, done that and i would love to cum over your pretty face at the end but as to how we get there as long as we both enjoy it i don't mind."

just be direct but don't be rude or crude i fine is the best way.

As for the nerves bit, don't be! You have no reason to be if you find it hard just remeber she knows why you are there so just enjoy being the pervert you/we are and you will find she will relax into her role to :drinks:

Love that bit lol i'm going to use that exact phrase next time lol if i get a black eye i'll blame you!

vorian

Do you ever get over the nerves of seeing a girl? And asking what you want I find I'm worried incase I offend them but then I ask 'well what do you like ?' knowing full well the answer is probably 'not you,but I'm trying' so I'm keen to be led by a girl but want a certain ending do I just say it or is there non offense slang I need to know. I've been a long time out if this game one sexual partner for last 13 years..

Depends on the prossie of course and if it is for the first time or with a regular I personally send them a short email outlining the things I want to do during the punt. If that means I want her to take the lead then that's what I say. The good WGs always say that they would prefer to know before hand what you want to do makes for a better punt for everyone.

Nimrod

Maybe I'm thick but I simply don't understand this post. You are giving a girl money to fuck her. If you are clean and polite, how can you possibly offend her? Avoiding giving offense to a working girl is no different than avoiding giving offense to the woman on the bus, the girl who sits next to you at work, or your mother or sister. Just smell nice and don't be rude. It's really not that complicated.

dilettante

I'm the same, I certainly get nervous for every new girl and mostly even for regulars, it's bizarre the difference between planning it with a hard-on and the lack of any actual desire to fuck when you're travelling there - but I go through with it as a matter of principle and once I'm there it's fine.  I too have yet to COF, this is probably because it's also extremely fulfilling to let your hips do all the work, but one day ...

Offline jammiedodger1

COF??
cum on face maybe? i personally think the nerves when seeing someone new are a positive part of the experience, having those little butterflies going as you walk to the door, if i ever get to the point where i'm feeling flat before a fresh punt i reckon it'll be time to take a break  :hi: