Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse EAS?  (Read 1618 times)

Sparquin

Did a search for this but nothing.

Has anyone experienced reverse EAS whereby a WG develops an attachment?

I have seen some posts on SAAFE to this effect but was wondering if any of UKP swordsmen had experienced the same.

Er, and if so how did you deal with it? Hopefully no dead bunnies.

jcdmj12

I get reverse EAS quite often - after spending more than an hour with the person in question, I find them intensely annoying.   :D

Offline Daffodil

Did a search for this but nothing.

Has anyone experienced reverse EAS whereby a WG develops an attachment?

I have seen some posts on SAAFE to this effect but was wondering if any of UKP swordsmen had experienced the same.

Er, and if so how did you deal with it? Hopefully no dead bunnies.

You throw away your punting sim and get a new one  :hi:

JV547845

Don't confuse an upsell for reverse EAS.

Offline Madone1

I think it's more a tactic to insure future bookings make you think they can't stop thinking about you and that your the best they ever had. But I could be wrong!

Offline CBPaul

I doubt there are many cases of reverse EAS, did have a couple of girls try to get close years ago but that was WAS, Wallet Attachment Syndrome.

Offline Boundless

I doubt there are many cases of reverse EAS, did have a couple of girls try to get close years ago but that was WAS, Wallet Attachment Syndrome.

I fear you are correct. These prossies are a cunning bunch you know!

A regular of mine who says that I'm her favourite, was considering packing it up due to family problems etc but said that she'd still want to see me. I didn't ask if that would be a freebie, I'd imagine she'd soon withdraw that offer if I didn't bring my wallet.

Yes, I know, I've just read what I've written and realise it's all upselling bollocks!

Offline CBPaul

I fear you are correct. These prossies are a cunning bunch you know!

A regular of mine who says that I'm her favourite, was considering packing it up due to family problems etc but said that she'd still want to see me. I didn't ask if that would be a freebie, I'd imagine she'd soon withdraw that offer if I didn't bring my wallet.

Yes, I know, I've just read what I've written and realise it's all upselling bollocks!

I'd say she probably had a few favourites. At least you realise it though.