Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm having difficulty finding women that meet my requirements. Is it just a blip  (Read 1045 times)

Online advent2016

I think the best punting years for me were 1998 - 2010. I now have a London centric list of providers (all UKP multiple positives).
I've  noticed over the last year or so, when I search AW (or RP) using my favourite search terms - Cim / Snowball / Swallow there are fewer new providers and many put at discretion that usually means "No!"
Like most people I want a bit of fresh meat occasionally rather than visit regulars such as Crystal, Ruby, Martina, Linda, Angel,Kim, RedRose, Surreysarah etc.

Maybe's it an age thing. I'm having more massages and hoping to get more.

Happy 2019.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'm having difficulty this year. I think after Christmas people are winding down a bit. I've had very few replies back to emails and many girls on my hotlist haven't logged in for months.

Offline matoombaDan

I think that the rise of antibiotic resistant strains of some STIs has caused a lot of service providers to switch to protected oral. On the flipside, there's a worrying number of "English" profiles all sprouting up with bareback prominently offered, so it looks like the punting pool is polarising between those two extremes.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think that the rise of antibiotic resistant strains of some STIs has caused a lot of service providers to switch to protected oral. On the flipside, there's a worrying number of "English" profiles all sprouting up with bareback prominently offered, so it looks like the punting pool is polarising between those two extremes.
links please

vw

I think that the rise of antibiotic resistant strains of some STIs has caused a lot of service providers to switch to protected oral.

2 cases, treated and fixed.  Hardly drug resistant.   :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:47:11 pm by vw »

Offline matoombaDan

2 cases, treated and fixed.  Hardly drug resistant.   :rolleyes:

You have to go back further than this week's news story.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 04:32:36 am by matoombaDan »