Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow advice sought  (Read 3197 times)

trueblue1872

First post on this site, but not new to punting.

Looking for advice on 2 girls in Glasgow,

First is Karen35milf, & second is bustybonnielassie. Both curvy older girls.

Offline valdishere

Welcone Trueblue,
Where did you come across these named ladies I can't say they are prominent in my experience of Glesgae lassies over last few years?

trueblue1872

Offline valdishere

Hi trueblue1872

Thanks for both links to ladies profiles on AW.

Neither are my kind of WG but I did read through their profile and feedback reviews.
I also read both ladies comment back on feedback given!

Plenty of " lovely guy, true gent, big cock, can't wait till next time etc etc?

Also noticed many of feedback reviewers have an Alpha-Numeric NAME!

Did I not read somewhere on UKP that there is guy in Glasgow who 'writes fake reviews for WG's & also WG reply comment' for a FEE for WG's who need promoting, sorry touting! 

His MO is often a giveaway as he can't resist always mentioning Great Cock Big cock knows how to use it.... da da da ladie dum!

Hey isn't your handle on UKP as a new member an Alpha-Numeric NAME!

Look forward to reading your reviews on here after you've visited both ladies.

trueblue1872

Ha, well spotted, but if you are from Glasgow you would recognise the reference although these days its not much to brag about. I've been on a self imposed sabbatical recently but looking to get back onto the saddle so to speak.

BTW my cock has only ever been mentioned by a girl i visited down south and the Rangers probably have more bragging rights than what i possess :P

Mindful

trueblue1872 I feel your pain.

Tjkooker

I don't feel your pain. I'm an Arab lol :drinks:

trueblue1872

I don't feel your pain. I'm an Arab lol :drinks:

Some of us have a cross to bear  :D

Sailormack

Givememilf

Bustie bonnie lassie is called susie and works in various places.  She's nearly 50, massive boobs and very sweet.  Nice face.  But she's a fatty.  Sad to say,  I don't really mind,  I went mainly to bust a nut on her face. I saw her in a flat in Finnieston.  Now I was 21 when I saw her but fobbed and said I was 18 (I have an older lady young boy thing) she was reluctant but went with it.  I was talking really dirty while shew blew me, and she was a sport.  Facial was heaven,  I asked her to beg for my cuz and she put in a great shift.  Round two was disappointing as she has all natural muffins,  so I fucked her doggy for 10 minutes and came hard.  She has plenty to hold on to,  but like I said a good punt.  I've been back twice for a splash and dash,  ( blowjob and facial)  she only charges me £30 for that. I'm not done with her yet either.  She really gives a good service!

trueblue1872

Bustie bonnie lassie is called susie and works in various places.  She's nearly 50, massive boobs and very sweet.  Nice face.  But she's a fatty.  Sad to say,  I don't really mind,  I went mainly to bust a nut on her face. I saw her in a flat in Finnieston.  Now I was 21 when I saw her but fobbed and said I was 18 (I have an older lady young boy thing) she was reluctant but went with it.  I was talking really dirty while shew blew me, and she was a sport.  Facial was heaven,  I asked her to beg for my cuz and she put in a great shift.  Round two was disappointing as she has all natural muffins,  so I fucked her doggy for 10 minutes and came hard.  She has plenty to hold on to,  but like I said a good punt.  I've been back twice for a splash and dash,  ( blowjob and facial)  she only charges me £30 for that. I'm not done with her yet either.  She really gives a good service!

Cheers fella.  :thumbsup: