Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massive Tits Ink  (Read 5416 times)

Honey1212

Any one got any info on Massive Tits Ink, been looking to book for a while now but never got round to it yet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline David1970

If you look under your post you will see that she has had 3 reviews.
Read the reviews and make up your own mind, if you do see her please do a review

Offline Towlie

Something smells fishy here.  Posts on her review page then someone asks about her with a suspect name....

Offline Clattypats

Any one got any info on Massive Tits Ink, been looking to book for a while now but never got round to it yet

"Been punting a few months now" according to one of your posts...Who have you seen? .. :hi:

Offline The Man With No Name

Nobody's interested in your timewasting and fake photos, chubster.

Your pal Chloe looked vaguely appealing, so tell her to get back on the game and we'll see. But as for you, jog on.

Allthatglitters

Your pal Chloe looked vaguely appealing, so tell her to get back on the game and we'll see. But as for you, jog on.
[/quo

Do you get a kick out of putting people down die to weight? A 10 to 12 is hardly chubby not everyone is a size 6 its.not physically possible your being vile for the sake of it

Also this isn't me who started this post! I find the way uk punters discuss girls not just me sickening
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 07:15:26 pm by Allthatglitters »

Offline David1970

Offline The Man With No Name

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

A quote, is that it?

Obviously needs someone to do this, as well as schedule bookings for her. :dash:

Do you get a kick out of putting people down die to weight? A 10 to 12 is hardly chubby not everyone is a size 6 its.not physically possible your being vile for the sake of it

Also this isn't me who started this post! I find the way uk punters discuss girls not just me sickening

Naw, neither it was. Must've been your evil keyboard twin with all of 4 meaningless pimp posts and a membership all the length of 2 months... :thumbsup:

It's nothing about putting girls down. Decent, honest, diligent WGs are respected, revered and see their income greatly benefit from what's written about them on here. But if you don't expect a forum that advises punters about punting not to speak of how girls' actual appearance compares to what is projected on their profiles, your head must zip up the back (which yours clearly does). The whole point of this site is to stop punters wasting their hard-earned cash on dishonest bastards like you, not to provide provide a soundboard for you to continue such lies.

You've repeatedly mucked prospective clients about, lied about your size and appearance by means of fake photos and deliberate profile inaccuracies, and are now complaining that you've been called out on it.

Stop your pathetic whining and fuck off.

Allthatglitters

Obviously needs someone to do this, as well as schedule bookings for her. :dash:

Naw, neither it was. Must've been your evil keyboard twin with all of 4 meaningless pimp posts and a membership all the length of 2 months... :thumbsup:

It's nothing about putting girls down. Decent, honest, diligent WGs are respected, revered and see their income greatly benefit from what's written about them on here. But if you don't expect a forum that advises punters about punting not to speak of how girls' actual appearance compares to what is projected on their profiles, your head must zip up the back (which yours clearly does). The whole point of this site is to stop punters wasting their hard-earned cash on dishonest bastards like you, not to provide provide a soundboard for you to continue such lies.

You've repeatedly mucked prospective clients about, lied about your size and appearance by means of fake photos and deliberate profile inaccuracies, and are now complaining that you've been called out on it.

Stop your pathetic whining and fuck off.

The way your speaking to me is absoutley vile id never speak to a WG Client or anyone in that manner so maybe it's you who should evulate yourself 👌👌

Offline Uncle Buck

I don’t subscribe to personal attacks on anyone but the fact remains you have lied on your profile and mislead punters who thought they were visiting someone who looked wholly different to the actual WG.

Therefore punters will make up their own mind about you and whether you can be trusted with their hard earned cash.

Bickering, challenging and questioning on here won’t change that.

Rep my above post, I certainly won’t be taking a chance on you,

UB

Allthatglitters

I don’t subscribe to personal attacks on anyone but the fact remains you have lied on your profile and mislead punters who thought they were visiting someone who looked wholly different to the actual WG.

Therefore punters will make up their own mind about you and whether you can be trusted with their hard earned cash.

UB

That's perfectly fine I just dont feel people attacking my size when it states very clearly on my profile I am.not tiny nor fat I'm normal sized I may not be to everyone's liking but can assure you I haven't came to tout for business merly defend myself as Wg or not I'm still a human and being called basically morbidly obese is hurtful when I am far from it . Anyway take care

Offline bigmike32

I like her pics but if they are bait and switch then its one to avoid. Plus neutral and negative reviews are very off putting to me.

Rangerslad

I was always put off by the accusations of fake pics etc but I think the replies she has given so far about editing out tattoos etc have been plausible and came across well considering some of the posts on here and the review.

Considering making a booking and doing my own review as I took a chance on another girl who had some harsh reviews on here and it worked out well

johndoeyy

She is a sexy looking girl. Especially if you like curvy fake tattoo girls. Not fat at all but a few sessions in the gym would help. Would i ever book again    -   nah. She doesnt get into it at all
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:14:28 am by johndoeyy »

Offline nobo

I have arranged numerous meets with you and u agree time/cost then don't show up or reply to txts.

Bit of a kid on merchant if u ask me. Perhaps this is not for u🤔

Offline bigmike32

This girl is about as popular as a fart in a lift.

Offline Kingdick152

I have also been let down 3 times by her, drove to the address twice and then she never answered her phone definitely one to avoid boys

johndoeyy

She is a sexy looking girl. Especially if you like curvy fake tattoo girls. Not fat at all but a few sessions in the gym would help. Would i ever book again    -   nah. She doesnt get into it at all
Having just seen some pictures elsewhere, time and cosmetic butchery have not been kind to her. 30 going on 40 looking.

Offline Heellover73

Where did you find other pics of her?

johndoeyy

Where did you find other pics of her?
By accident. Certainly wont be sharing anything. Would you like it if the girls were sharing your personal details?

Offline lewisjones23

The way your speaking to me is absoutley vile id never speak to a WG Client or anyone in that manner so maybe it's you who should evulate yourself 👌👌

fuck off somewhere else then  :thumbsup:

vw

Piss off then, and be sick elsewhere

Online Marmalade

That's perfectly fine I just dont feel people attacking my size when it states very clearly on my profile I am.not tiny nor fat I'm normal sized I may not be to everyone's liking but can assure you I haven't came to tout for business merly defend myself as Wg or not I'm still a human and being called basically morbidly obese is hurtful when I am far from it . Anyway take care

No one cares about you being a fat cunt or if your piss flaps clatter when you open your beefy hams but coming on here and being rude to punters is out of order. If you need a wee hug try Mumsnet or Saafe. We are customers, you are renting out your morbidly obese arse, and we write here for the benefit of other punters, not to help you with your depression.

Honestly hen, get a grip. You’re a prostitute. If you can’t handle the language then just put Donnie Osmond on and log out of UKP.  :hi:

Offline FBman78

No one cares about you being a fat cunt or if your piss flaps clatter when you open your beefy hams but coming on here and being rude to punters is out of order. If you need a wee hug try Mumsnet or Saafe. We are customers, you are renting out your morbidly obese arse, and we write here for the benefit of other punters, not to help you with your depression.

Honestly hen, get a grip. You’re a prostitute. If you can’t handle the language then just put Donnie Osmond on and log out of UKP.  :hi:

Usually I would have said a bit harsh however for this hint you are absolutely spot on mate. :thumbsup:

Offline Cityfan1880

Howlin

Allthatglitters

Have i actually ever had the displeasure of meeting you xhubster right no bother 🤣🤣🤣size 12 top size10.bottom I'm fucking massive.  Sure your a belter Chloe is also the same size as me so guess your fucked your negativity is vile

Allthatglitters

UB

My profile clearly states my true size hair colour tattood boob size and age whwt else am I physically meant to do? Of you want a size 6 i am not for you but calling someone fat and xhubster shows the people who use this site mentality calling someone fat doesn't make you any slimmer or attractive 

Offline Towlie

My profile clearly states my true size hair colour tattood boob size and age whwt else am I physically meant to do? Of you want a size 6 i am not for you but calling someone fat and xhubster shows the people who use this site mentality calling someone fat doesn't make you any slimmer or attractive
Wut?

Drifter

Actually think her new photo in the black body suit looks hot as fuck, would it be an accurate representation?

johndoeyy

Actually think her new photo in the black body suit looks hot as fuck, would it be an accurate representation?

No. she is hot but that body is far too toned to be her

Drifter

No. she is hot but that body is far too toned to be her

Shame, that ratio of bust to waist looks tremendous. I think I might need to look at Maisie or Scottish Barrie.

Allthatglitters

Shame, that ratio of bust to waist looks tremendous. I think I might need to look at Maisie or Scottish Barrie.
a
Since the negativity due to my weight I'm back at the gym.and regaining my former shape so suppose I have the negativity of this thread to thank

johndoeyy

a
Since the negativity due to my weight I'm back at the gym.and regaining my former shape so suppose I have the negativity of this thread to thank

Up your game and provide a decent service too. Then i might be tempted back, maybe

Offline Scotpak

Up your game and provide a decent service too. Then i might be tempted back, maybe

Well said why tell the world you have realised your a fatty, why not acknowledge you have let people down messed people around and are now going to make an effort to keep your bookings and provide a decent service.

Offline Kingdick152

I hope she gets herself back on track i have seen her 4 times she gives amazing tit wanks and bjs also good at the kissing, on the other hand she has let me down twice where i have driven to the address then she never answered her phone 

Davidbig1

I’ve seen a few times both single and duo and always provides a decent service.

Offline the fitter

The above two members say they have seen her on several occasions, and yet they don't have one review between them.

Davidbig1

The above two members say they have seen her on several occasions, and yet they don't have one review between them.
And your point 🧐

Offline Matrix

Allthatglitters

I hope she gets herself back on track i have seen her 4 times she gives amazing tit wanks and bjs also good at the kissing, on the other hand she has let me down twice where i have driven to the address then she never answered her phone
I geuinly had no idea I dont use an app called text me up on my phone and if the Wi-Fi is shit it doesn't connect I will go buy an actual work phone tommorow sincere apolagises x

Offline Kingdick152

Apology accepted i look forward to seeing you in the near future , your amazin at what you do and have an awesome figure

Givememilf

Apology accepted i look forward to seeing you in the near future , your amazin at what you do and have an awesome figure

Yeah... flattery won't get you a discount pal. Haha