Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabic Samantha of Photogirls  (Read 975 times)

Offline Borabora

This has just popped up on photogirls site - External Link/Members Only

looks really tasty, but not so sure about the £600/hour mark or how achievable that will be for her/the agency?

has anyone had the pleasure?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline AndromedaX

I had my eye on her when she had a quick visit to London some time last year. Did some reverse image search and found she's Ukrainian playboy model кристина бондаренко (Kristina Bondarenko). Or so she claims, considering she's only got a one page feature in her credentials to support her playboy model title.

There's an interview of her on youtube (External Link/Members Only) to give an idea of what she might look like. Looks like she put on some winter weight. Still on my radar, I'm sold on her ass :wacko: But at 600 I expect her to be gym fit and provide phenomenal service. idk, might try if she's around after the May 17 grand opening

edit: she does a spin around at 3:10 in the interview
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:42:31 pm by AndromedaX »

Offline Junkyardgrunze

I had my eye on her when she had a quick visit to London some time last year. Did some reverse image search and found she's Ukrainian playboy model кристина бондаренко (Kristina Bondarenko). Or so she claims, considering she's only got a one page feature in her credentials to support her playboy model title.

There's an interview of her on youtube (External Link/Members Only) to give an idea of what she might look like. Looks like she put on some winter weight. Still on my radar, I'm sold on her ass :wacko: But at 600 I expect her to be gym fit and provide phenomenal service. idk, might try if she's around after the May 17 grand opening

edit: she does a spin around at 3:10 in the interview

Amazing find mate. Thanks gor your hardwork.

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Macmillan1964

Anyone had a chance to meet this lady ?
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline TV1089

Anyone had a chance to meet this lady ?

There are a couple of reviews on diva but idk how old the reviews are or if the reviews are legit