Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post April 12th Differences  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Rama7519

Thought this might be an interesting topic to start - has anyone noted any differences punting since things have reopened?
Like more safety/more precautions taken?
Changes in pricing - less or more?
Those type of things ect...

Offline puntingking

I have been punting even before 12th April and I have notice pricing having gone up atleast that what it seems to be for me in my case on adult work and gumtree.
I have not been to a massage parlour for many months so I can't comment on them.
I been looking forward to the 12 April because of massage parlours being aloud to open again so I will visit one again very soon. I been occupied this week with enjoying other new freedoms like going to the barbers and going to the shopping centre.  :hi:

Offline Tomcat

I have been punting even before 12th April and I have notice pricing having gone up atleast that what it seems to be for me in my case on adult work and gumtree.
I have not been to a massage parlour for many months so I can't comment on them.
I been looking forward to the 12 April because of massage parlours being aloud to open again so I will visit one again very soon. I been occupied this week with enjoying other new freedoms like going to the barbers and going to the shopping centre.  :hi:

It's gone crazy, before 2020 you used to get great punts from £80 to £100 this included owo french cim and many other services, now I've seen on VS around the £100 mark some WGS want extra for owo french and ws, one WG in ilford wanted an extra £50 just for anal and I remember before anal was included, only time will tell, but to be honest not looking promising, once these girls got the taste of extra money  they want more greed comes into play.

Searching the Web VS seems Harrow has a good amount of girls around £70 to £80 mark, the catch when texting or calling to get info most of these girls are offering bareback, it's a no win situation. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Some Hungarian girls are reasonably priced but limited services, I made a few calls yesterday in Stratford all green ticks on services they offer but when calling or texting on what services it's a no no.

This virus has ruined everything for punters.

Offline SimonSays2108

So today was the first opportunity for me to punt in over a year and i was in London for an appointment ... over the last two weeks i've been working to arrange a MMF with another member of the forum - typically the girls: available haven't been to our liking, have not replied to messages and / or calls, have been too overpriced, etc.

Usually i would have still 'found something' to punt but post lockdown / covid my partner in crime and i decided to walk away and save our money till a better opportinity arises ..

Small but important change .. i wonder if others now do the same i.e. look for the value in the booking , not just the booking itself ... if that makes sense.

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

I think a lot of us haven't punted much/at all for a year.

With working from home, I can't get away from my wife easilly. I imagine it's the same for many others.

From that point of view, I don't think much has changed.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline puntingking

I think a lot of us haven't punted much/at all for a year.

With working from home, I can't get away from my wife easilly. I imagine it's the same for many others.

From that point of view, I don't think much has changed.

I feel bad for those who have a wife or gf on their backs. With me I have the luxury of being single so I can do anything I want with my time. I have still punted on a regular basis and still enjoyed alot of my freedoms and hobbies regardless of Covid :hi:

Offline laurenb

Most of my mates haven’t punted for more than a year as they work form home and live with wives and family
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline summernirvana

It's gone crazy, before 2020 you used to get great punts from £80 to £100 this included owo french cim and many other services, now I've seen on VS around the £100 mark some WGS want extra for owo french and ws, one WG in ilford wanted an extra £50 just for anal and I remember before anal was included, only time will tell, but to be honest not looking promising, once these girls got the taste of extra money  they want more greed comes into play.

Searching the Web VS seems Harrow has a good amount of girls around £70 to £80 mark, the catch when texting or calling to get info most of these girls are offering bareback, it's a no win situation. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Some Hungarian girls are reasonably priced but limited services, I made a few calls yesterday in Stratford all green ticks on services they offer but when calling or texting on what services it's a no no.

This virus has ruined everything for punters.

For me, I've come to the realization that 15 minute punts are the best VFM out there. Especially when seeing a WG for the first time, or when you're after a cheap punt - just to get it out of your system.

I've had half-hour punts that I didn't get more than 15 minutes' worth of 'quality time' anyway.

15 min, you still get the thrill of researching, locating, commuting, getting to the venue and meeting the lady as well as the deed itself.

1 hour - heck even half hour - punts, are more like champagne; for special occasions so to speak. In my opinion anyway - since I find the rates these days simply unaffordable.

Offline The Ultracheese

I’ve noticed that fewer SP’s are offering 15 mins now and if they do it’s £60 instead of the usual £40. Going rate for hh is £80 when it used to be £60. It’s really annoying specially to me as I love a cheap pump and dump and often find myself short changed when going for longer booking as I cum quick and really don’t need the extra time.  :unknown: