Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy 2019/ Amarra - Stratford, East London  (Read 1864 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336989) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline PantyDroppaPlayer

WG: External Link/Members Only
Note: This WG has been reviewed using other account names/profiles.

Price
£100 for 30 minutes.

Time
Sometime in June/July right after lockdown so this punt was needed.

Service Sought
Protected Sex

Comms
As a regular she reached out to me and told me she was working today only. Arranged a meet by text. Comms was responsive. In fact, I remember being lost and she called me up to give vivid instructions and stayed on the phone until she saw me. 

Service
Led to a poorly lit room, a double sized bed dressed in old grandma's clothes. Lucky for me the nature of my visit didn't require to lie down because I was there to plough her arse into submission.

Exchanged paperwork and got to chit chatting whilst getting undressed. Once the clothes was off she started scavenging around for the lube because apparently my size is too big but unfortunately for her it had just ran out.  :diablo: I told her in a softly spoken voice "I will take it easy"  :sarcastic:

Condom on and then she got into position (ass up and her face buried into the pillow in front), I entered slowly and started off with small strokes whilst admiring her arse.  :yahoo: Five minutes in, I found my stride and I am now breaking her in abit more and she is moaning repeating the words "it's too big" but props to her she doesn't stop and lets me drive a little harder and deeper.  A few positions later I have her on her back with her legs pinned back to her shoulders and I am ploughing away - deep. Moments later, she squirts everywhere and then profusely apologises as she hates getting that wet but, I found it amusing. As she was exhausted I took the Jimmy off and decided to bring my self to completion (not ideal but hey ho). I stood at the bottom end of the bed and let go a massive load which covered her entirely from the waist up to her face and the walls beyond her - she was amazed. I was tempted to take a picture of the carnage I left on her but she jokingly said with a smile "I usually I charge £50 for filming" so I backed down not reading between the lines. I should have taken that photo.  :dash:

Post chit chat whilst cleaning up she said she is going to save my number as Big Dick and she will let me know when she is back to working.   :cool:

I left thinking money couldn't have been better spent that day.

Summary
I haven't had a good punt like this in ages. Everything just worked out and went smoothly.

Recommend: Yes, its a must if you like a big arse!

PDP Out

« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 07:05:39 am by PantyDroppaPlayer »

Offline PantyDroppaPlayer

Admin I don't know why this has not shown up as a positive review. Please rectify.

Many thanks.

Offline Rick2468

Admin I don't know why this has not shown up as a positive review. Please rectify.

Many thanks.

I believe this is because the meeting took place more than six months before the review was posted. I have seen similar reviews moved to the regional discussions board.

Online Garyhart

WG: External Link/Members Only
Note: This WG has been reviewed using other account names/profiles.

Price
£100 for 30 minutes.

Time
Sometime in June/July right after lockdown so this punt was needed.

Service Sought
Protected Sex

Comms
As a regular she reached out to me and told me she was working today only. Arranged a meet by text. Comms was responsive. In fact, I remember being lost and she called me up to give vivid instructions and stayed on the phone until she saw me. 

Service
Led to a poorly lit room, a double sized bed dressed in old grandma's clothes. Lucky for me the nature of my visit didn't require to lie down because I was there to plough her arse into submission.

Exchanged paperwork and got to chit chatting whilst getting undressed. Once the clothes was off she started scavenging around for the lube because apparently my size is too big but unfortunately for her it had just ran out.  :diablo: I told her in a softly spoken voice "I will take it easy"  :sarcastic:

Condom on and then she got into position (ass up and her face buried into the pillow in front), I entered slowly and started off with small strokes whilst admiring her arse.  :yahoo: Five minutes in, I found my stride and I am now breaking her in abit more and she is moaning repeating the words "it's too big" but props to her she doesn't stop and lets me drive a little harder and deeper.  A few positions later I have her on her back with her legs pinned back to her shoulders and I am ploughing away - deep. Moments later, she squirts everywhere and then profusely apologises as she hates getting that wet but, I found it amusing. As she was exhausted I took the Jimmy off and decided to bring my self to completion (not ideal but hey ho). I stood at the bottom end of the bed and let go a massive load which covered her entirely from the waist up to her face and the walls beyond her - she was amazed. I was tempted to take a picture of the carnage I left on her but she jokingly said with a smile "I usually I charge £50 for filming" so I backed down not reading between the lines. I should have taken that photo.  :dash:

Post chit chat whilst cleaning up she said she is going to save my number as Big Dick and she will let me know when she is back to working.   :cool:

I left thinking money couldn't have been better spent that day.

Summary
I haven't had a good punt like this in ages. Everything just worked out and went smoothly.

Recommend: Yes, its a must if you like a big arse!

PDP Out

Will it be possible for you to share her other profiles? Saw her nearly 2 years ago in south London and probably the best ass I’ve had (punting and civvie life)

Offline johnkelmndi

Will it be possible for you to share her other profiles? Saw her nearly 2 years ago in south London and probably the best ass I’ve had (punting and civvie life)

The link is not working 😣

Offline johnkelmndi

Would appreciate details too please.

Offline hazsmith88

Is she still working?!

Can anyone provide any info?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac