Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: World of Amanda - Info  (Read 1209 times)

Offline bm_99

Evening all, just wondering any info of reviews on the following girl?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline Turtle1

hmmmm, iv been thinking of that one for a while too, the old profile seems to have disappeared and now there is this one
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and im not even sure if its the same girl

Offline ForrestGump

hmmmm, iv been thinking of that one for a while too, the old profile seems to have disappeared and now there is this one
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and im not even sure if its the same girl

I did end up having a punt with the WoA referred to in the original post. I did also post a review of that visit. The new profile describes a girl 5 years younger but otherwise similar. So can't say for sure whether it's the same girl or just another taken over her patch and profile. Not much help, I know. But keep us posted if you are feeling up to TOFTT.

Offline ForrestGump

Purely concidentally I just happened to come across the profile of a girl I'd not seen before and thought she looked familiar, just going by the verification pic. I reckon this is the original WoA. External Link/Members Only. So I guess that tends to suggest the new WoA is someone different unless she's somehow splitting her time between Bracknell & Hounslow.  :unknown: