Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - Island Gardens  (Read 1495 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ddddrrrrrr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics
I sent a text the day before and was told to make my booking in the morning. So I did. And got a spot later that day. When I arrived, I had to wait about seven minutes before receiving the flat number. And then, when I got to the flat door, I had to knock quite a few times for Bowie to open it.

Nice enough flat a short walk from Island Gardens DLR. Only one buzzer. A lift and stairs. No concierge. The bed and shower were fine. A clock on the wall that was only two minutes fast. There were a couple more rooms, so I assume the place was shared. Although I didn't see anyone.

Looks
I'd been putting off seeing Thai Bowie as there was something about her photos I didn't like. However, after reading enough green reviews that said she looked much hotter than the pictures, I decided to pay a visit. And yeah, in the room, she looked fantastic.

She greeted me in a thin, short black dress. Petite with curves in all the right places. Lovely fake tits. Belly button piercing. I don't remember any tattoos. Some makeup. Shaved all over. Nice snatch. She's Thai and 29 but could pass for younger. Her English wasn't the best, but she was friendly and flirty.

Services
I paid £120 for the hour and then hopped in the shower. After a while, Bowie joined me and started helping me wash. A lot of attention was paid to my already pretty hard cock. She then indicated that I was clean and to go and wait in the bedroom while she finished herself. As others have said, this is most likely a time-wasting tactic. When she eventually joined me on the bed, with the showering and the late start, we were 15-20 minutes into the hour.

Bowie started off straddling me while I went to town on her tits. She then did some nipple licking on me before moving down to OWO. This was good. She took most of the length, and I could feel her throat. Which was nice, considering her profile said deep throat is an extra. I could tell I wasn't going to last long. So I asked to kiss a bit to calm down. She's a good kisser, and it felt pretty sensual. It started off without too much tongue but increased as time went on. I then fingered her a bit and found her to be wet. Then I went for some RO. She made the right noises and motions, but who knows. Then some more OWO before I asked for a rubber. She popped it on, and we jumped into doggy. She had nice hips, and it wasn't long before I came in the bag.

Bowie cleaned me up and, unusually, went to the bathroom for a quick shower. Once done, she curled up in bed with me, and we had a bit of chit-chat. Life in London, life in Thailand, the usual.

I was ready for round two pretty soon and got Bowie to move her hand down there to kick things off again. She then licked all over my body on the way to some more OWO. As before, this was good. I let it go on for a while but could see we were coming up to the hour, so I said I would just finish myself off. Bowie clambered over me, and we DFK while she probed my arse a bit, and it wasn't long before I came on my stomach with a bit on her boob.

Satisfied, I hopped in the shower, got dressed, and left bang on the hour. Meaning I was short-changed a bit on time. But I didn't want to cause a fuss.

Summary
I really enjoyed this punt. The time-wasting was annoying, but once we were on the bed, I found Bowie was fully engaged. She's attractive, and I got two pops in, and at this price, it's hard to go wrong. I will probably be back.