Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny Sexy Latina - Peterborough TOFTT  (Read 763 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6014292) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Barry chuckle

Anny Sexy Latina

External Link/Members Only

30 minute incall £70

Service
OW
SEX

Comms
All by text prompt replies

Time keeping
Good waiting for me when I arrived

Terraced house converted to bedsits on a smart street in the centre of town just around the corner from kings school

Girl
It is her in the pictures but they are heavily photoshopped, loads of scars around her waist from buttock implants, a couple of dress sizes bigger and generally a beat up body

Meet
So I’m not sure what attracted me to this profile but I hoped to uncover a hidden gem but also fully aware that it could be shit and so like moth drawn to a flame I fired off a text and half hour later I’m parking up on her street.
She actually sent the house number before I arrived and only had short walk to her address and as I approached she opened the door and stood in full view, none of that hiding behind it bollocks for her. Probably should of carried on walking but I had 7 days of jizz to get rid of so in I went. In the menu text she sent owo and fk was £20 extra for each at least I had the clarity to not part with any extra on seeing her at first sight.
Into the bedroom, hand over the fee and undress no disappearing to stash it and she joins me on the bed. Straight on with the Mack, applied with her mouth and gives me a quick suck. I’m hard almost straight away as I’m foaming at the mouth willing to shag almost anything. She instigates sex almost immediately, climbs on for a short spell of cow girl and with even the first couple of thrusts she starts giving it the “ you cum baby “ fuck sake just got started. Swap to doggy and more mutterings about needing to cum. I just plod along fucking away, she’s at least going to do half a shift. Not happy at my pace and unwillingness to pop she repositions so she at the edge of the bed still assuming the doggy position and I’m stood behind her in the little gap between the bed and the wall. Now she can control the pace a bit more by forcing into me. A few more calls of “you cum baby “ and then she goes to DEFCON 5 and proceeds to give me a vigorous sucking off. She really went for it so I responded by thrusting my hips in her direction which got her gagging and gurgling a bit and being on a bit of a hair trigger I didn’t last more than a few minutes which was a blessing really.
Cleaned up and dressed in silence a part from the odd awkward smile, the whole experience had a bit of a seedy feel about it, like an encounter that would be on BBC investigates feature or something,which probably added to the excitement.

Sum up
Poor value for money
Very rushed basic service
The woman is a hound
Wouldn’t return or recommend

Positive notes
Commendable effort with the ow
Location fine

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for sharing mate. The quality of talent from Brazil in this city is mediocre.

Another bullet dodged  :hi:

Offline Condominium

Love the review which nicely captures the hopelessness of the male condition  :drinks: