Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexxy Girl aka Geena  (Read 2084 times)

16 review(s) for Sweet Sexxy Girl... (7 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline KentAde

Few threads already on this girl so thought I would take the plunge now she is in the City of London and glad I did.

Went along for 30mins@ £60 all inclusive.

Nice flat near Barbican station. Must be hired to her and her friends as was definately lived in, with lots of pictures around the living room. Bed was large, comfy sofa-bed conversion (but not cheap one) and shower was adequate with hot water.

Thought it would be a piss-take booking, as she kept me waiting 5mins past booking time to "have a shower"..but fair do's.....at least she was clean!  ;)

Anyway, dressed as requested in stockings and suspenders. Very tall, as per Profile, with lovely legs. Small breasts, just how I like.....and I actually think (despite some other UKP member's concerns) she is around the mid-20's mark, as her breasts weren't that of an any older person. Lovely, freshly shaven pussy.

Took advantage of DFK, OWO, 69 and CIM. All delivered 100%. Lovely tasting aswell.

Defo POSITIVE, apart from one slight moan in that, didn't get my full 30mins, as she speeded up the BJ around the 15-20mins mark to make me cum. However, for 20odd mins in the City for 69+CIM, £60 isn't a bad rate....and I thought she was pretty fit!  :D
(maybe if I had wanted sex I could have held out..but her sucking was pretty good!)

Will return at some stage, and bang that arse of hers...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline lewishamguy

Few threads already on this girl so thought I would take the plunge now she is in the City of London and glad I did.

Went along for 30mins@ £60 all inclusive.

Nice flat near Barbican station. Must be hired to her and her friends as was definately lived in, with lots of pictures around the living room. Bed was large, comfy sofa-bed conversion (but not cheap one) and shower was adequate with hot water.

Thought it would be a piss-take booking, as she kept me waiting 5mins past booking time to "have a shower"..but fair do's.....at least she was clean!  ;)

Anyway, dressed as requested in stockings and suspenders. Very tall, as per Profile, with lovely legs. Small breasts, just how I like.....and I actually think (despite some other UKP member's concerns) she is around the mid-20's mark, as her breasts weren't that of an any older person. Lovely, freshly shaven pussy.

Took advantage of DFK, OWO, 69 and CIM. All delivered 100%. Lovely tasting aswell.

Defo POSITIVE, apart from one slight moan in that, didn't get my full 30mins, as she speeded up the BJ around the 15-20mins mark to make me cum. However, for 20odd mins in the City for 69+CIM, £60 isn't a bad rate....and I thought she was pretty fit!  :D
(maybe if I had wanted sex I could have held out..but her sucking was pretty good!)

Will return at some stage, and bang that arse of hers...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I was a bit confused of mixed up reviews of Geena in earlier threads. Good to see you had a nice punt. I hope to give her a shout sooner or later. Thanks for the review.

Offline asif

I was a bit confused of mixed up reviews of Geena in earlier threads. Good to see you had a nice punt. I hope to give her a shout sooner or later. Thanks for the review.

I wouldn't bother.

I experienced the same:- late start, hurried and even then kicks you out 5-10 minutes before the end (and that's not taking into account the late start).

I am not sure how she is getting positive reviews.

Offline KentAde

I wouldn't bother.

I experienced the same:- late start, hurried and even then kicks you out 5-10 minutes before the end (and that's not taking into account the late start).

I am not sure how she is getting positive reviews.

Agreed re the timings, but my point was that for even with the reduced time, £60 is pretty reasonable in the City at the moment...however, I do know that most guys will share your view, that 30mins means you should get 30mins, but each to their own....

Offline momomo

I saw geena last month and I'm sure I got the flu 30. I think i was about 10 minutes late and she seemed ok with it. She gives very good at owo but when i saw her is was £10 extra for CIM. I usually like more curvy but might go back for the OWO.