Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Required. Is this..........  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Morning chaps, & WK.  :P  :lol:

Would anyone know for certain if the lady in these profiles, is the same one?   :unknown:

Physical attributes are all roughly the same.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers,

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Morning young studs and SM.

Picture is the same on aw and Tyneside temptations.

Aren't Tyneside temptations and PL one and the same?

My feeling it's the same girl.

Possibly best not booked through PL though as she's two years older on there.

It's an odd reaction but if I saw someone on PL I'd feel reluctant to book them on aw. Can't really explain why.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:12:49 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline Sar-Major

Morning young studs and SM.     Get ya own script writer FFS  :P

Picture is the same on aw and Tyneside temptations.   Well seen you went to Specsavers    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Aren't Tyneside temptations and PL one and the same?   Well I thought so a while ago but NO ONE has confirmed this I think   :unknown:

My feeling it's the same girl.     

Possibly best not booked through PL though as she's two years older on there.     If I decide to TOFTT it would be through AW

It's an odd reaction but if I saw someone on PL I'd feel reluctant to book them on aw. Can't really explain why.   Maybe it's Coz your a strange laddie   :D :D :D
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline datwabbit

Pictures of Lily

The Who is she though?
 :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Pictures of Lily

The Who is she though?
 :hi:

Showing ya fekin age there mind DW..................................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Not a great deal of help in my "Quest" about her though.............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:26:41 am by Sar-Major »

Offline elsido7

elsido34     one and the same sarge   and a lovely blow job !   

Offline Sar-Major

elsido34     one and the same sarge   and a lovely blow job !

Pray tell how do you know this???  :unknown:

Ah Yes, a member or is that "Leech" for over 3 years and too fekin lazy to do a review to help people out.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline oldrockingchair

Morning chaps, & WK.  :P  :lol:

Would anyone know for certain if the lady in these profiles, is the same one?   :unknown:

Physical attributes are all roughly the same.

Cheers,

All look the same to me but I'll comment more when I get my new varifocals next week the cost of them I hope there x-ray glasses ...