Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella @ Georgian.  (Read 714 times)

KennyMilkshake

£40 @ 30 minutes.
Extras included OWO=£10, anal £20.

External Link/Members Only

Bella is about mid 20's with a good command of English, I asked who kissed and she answered yes, she has a sexy accent, and a cherry smile that tells you a lot about her.
In the room she asked me to untie her top and release the knots holding her red holdall in place, then she pulled it over to reveal amazing breasts, which she slapped my face with, then top her panties off and lay beside me on the bed, where we started snogging, with good use of tongues.
she soon started playing with me and went down to suck me off, so I spanked the arse I found in front of me, which made her laugh and said I could only do one cheek as the other one was sore, so I did just that, as she took hold of me in her mouth.
at this time she had her knees round my neck, so I started fingering her, and found a few metal studs in her pussy lips, (why) anyway I stroke her and waited to be told no not there, but she got off on it and I then asked her to lay back while I tongued her to orgasm, she showed me her vibrator, but I had other ideas, asked her to suck me off again, as I licked again, and then changed to put my fingers in her, which she moaned at ad flicked her clit to a second orgasm. by this time I had a two fingers all the way up.
It ended with Bella wanking me off and we left it at that.
Afterwards she made me a coffee and sat beside me in reception talking to me while we drank our drinks, told me she had only started working there in late November, gave me a kiss as I made my way out.

Definitely going back for more of her, best punt I have had in 12 months.   genuine star in the making.