Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester parlours  (Read 2495 times)

Offline peter_bungee

Hi

I will be in Manchester soon and thinking of visiting a parlour just wondering which is the best one in terms of quality of girls, as i dont know this area well. 

I found gfe bury, temptations predwich and la maison bury, are there others anyone recommends? 

Thanks

Offline RandomGuy99

Cosmopolitan in central Manchester

Piccadilly Selecta in central Manchester

Angels 56 in central Manchester

Boudoir Babes External Link/Members Only

Silver Ladies

Roses Retreat External Link/Members Only

Rochdale Babes

Seems like there is a lot.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 11:26:54 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline peter_bungee

Cosmopolitan in central Manchester

Piccadilly Selecta in central Manchester

Angels 56 in central Manchester

Boudoir Babes External Link/Members Only

Silver Ladies

Roses Retreat External Link/Members Only

Rochdale Babes

Seems like there is a lot.

Thanks!  So many options may need to visit more, which is the best quality wise?

Offline RandomGuy99

Thanks!  So many options may need to visit more, which is the best quality wise?
No idea, I've never visited one.

Cosmo and Temptations are supposed to be good

Roses might be a place for the curvier SPs.

Piccadilly Selecta seems to have some good ones for 15 or 30 minute bookings.

I think it depends on what kind of experience you want. If you're looking for GFE then a parlour may not be the place to go. If you're looking for a cheap pump and dump then they sound ideal.

It all comes down to personal preference. Probably best for you to try a few places.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 11:43:08 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline RandomGuy99

Offline ulstersubbie

The problem with Sheridan's is visibility, it's hardly discreet so just a word of warning if the OP is thinking of going there.

Offline PK-NAZ

Would recommend Cosmopolitan as one of the better ones - been there twice recently and left very satisfied  :thumbsup:

It is always a bit of a lottery though with parlour!

Offline Kool Keef

Depends what your type of WG is, what type of service you want, what your budget is?

Offline dfkfan

likewise I'll be staying overnight in the City Centre on Sunday, will be looking for some fun late in the evening. Happy to spend some money, might even consider wasting some cash in a strip club for old times sake.  But if I want to go a bit more direct then it sounds like I should try Cosmo?

Offline RandomGuy99

likewise I'll be staying overnight in the City Centre on Sunday, will be looking for some fun late in the evening. Happy to spend some money, might even consider wasting some cash in a strip club for old times sake.  But if I want to go a bit more direct then it sounds like I should try Cosmo?
Cosmo is your best bet.

Offline Marquis

I have been to Roses a fair bit in the past couple of years - YMMV of course but my sessions have generally been positive. Roses is literally a stones' throw from Heaton Park Metrolink.

Further back in time (and further out from the city centre) I have been to La Maison and GFE. La Maison's rota used to be very unreliable.

Offline RandomGuy99

I have been to Roses a fair bit in the past couple of years - YMMV of course but my sessions have generally been positive. Roses is literally a stones' throw from Heaton Park Metrolink.

Further back in time (and further out from the city centre) I have been to La Maison and GFE. La Maison's rota used to be very unreliable.
Sadly Roses closes at 8pm.

Offline Marquis

Offline ThreeSixty

I've been to Piccadilly Selecta a few times and it's good for a pump and dump but nothing more than that.  But for £35 have no complaints with that at all.

Had been into Cosmo previously too but not been since they moved premises.

Offline FlashDemon17

I've been to Piccadilly Selecta a few times and it's good for a pump and dump but nothing more than that.  But for £35 have no complaints with that at all.

Had been into Cosmo previously too but not been since they moved premises.

Went the other day, it’s dire, the venue itself is definitely an upgrade on the last one but the entrance is genuinely a pisstake.

Offline Princealbert1985

Went the other day, it’s dire, the venue itself is definitely an upgrade on the last one but the entrance is genuinely a pisstake.

Are we saying a covid mask and hat are essential upon entry for disguise?!

I've not read many (or haven't properly looked in a while) of reviews for this place, but hoping to have a bit of a sex tour on Wednesday night, so thinking of going here, but if the girls are not good, I may skip it if you think that would be the best option?

Offline RandomGuy99

Are we saying a covid mask and hat are essential upon entry for disguise?!

I've not read many (or haven't properly looked in a while) of reviews for this place, but hoping to have a bit of a sex tour on Wednesday night, so thinking of going here, but if the girls are not good, I may skip it if you think that would be the best option?
It's ok if you want a quick cheap pump and dump.

If you do Cosmo you can pop across the road to Dishoom for a curry. You get the odd TV celebrity in there like Peter Jones off Dragons Den.