Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zena - Farrington Moss, Leyland  (Read 1469 times)

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Not sure if I can do another review for this one yet as it's not quite 6 months since the last one I did for her but what a turn in the opposite direction this one has become.
I've been seeing Zena   External Link/Members Only    about every 6 weeks since last summer and reviewed her back then as a Positive and would have continued to say that till about December when it seemed her service was going off slightly and I had another visit last week and she seems to have gone 180 degrees in the other direction -was nowhere near as good as she was - She could of just been having an off day, people do but IMO this was terrible.   Paid for as I always do an hour which I got but she just didn't seem to put her usual enthusiasum into things and more or less wanted to get it over before it had started.   Got the impression she's getting fed up being gropped etc etc.   Anyway this last experiance has put me right off her so wont be returning any further.   Also she's put her prices up since New Year - Not by much but enough to make you wonder if she's still GVFM.     I know she's been reviewed by a few others on here so I'd be curious to know if they've been lately and thought the same as me.

Offline GingerNuts

As her level of service has changed considerably it's fine for you to post another review.

Offline RandomGuy99

I'm not really sure of the point of your post.

Offline markballoon

It been a few months since I've last seen her.  It was when she had just put her prices up.  I nearly text her today but turned out I was busy.   As for the groping that was not for me but I do remember one one review her 'getting wet' not sure if true.   Thanks for the update.

Offline fleetwoodsimon

I'm not really sure of the point of your post.

The point of the post is to make members aware she's not as good as she was !  :dash:

Offline RandomGuy99

The point of the post is to make members aware she's not as good as she was !  :dash:
Well it could be that she is just not as good as she was just with you.

Perhaps it's just time for you to find someone else to see?

Every 6 weeks since last summer is a fair amount of bookings. 

Perhaps you are just both tired of one another?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 09:14:38 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Vicroyal

Not sure if I can do another review for this one yet as it's not quite 6 months since the last one I did for her but what a turn in the opposite direction this one has become.
I've been seeing Zena   External Link/Members Only    about every 6 weeks since last summer and reviewed her back then as a Positive and would have continued to say that till about December when it seemed her service was going off slightly and I had another visit last week and she seems to have gone 180 degrees in the other direction -was nowhere near as good as she was - She could of just been having an off day, people do but IMO this was terrible.   Paid for as I always do an hour which I got but she just didn't seem to put her usual enthusiasum into things and more or less wanted to get it over before it had started.   Got the impression she's getting fed up being gropped etc etc.   Anyway this last experiance has put me right off her so wont be returning any further.   Also she's put her prices up since New Year - Not by much but enough to make you wonder if she's still GVFM.     I know she's been reviewed by a few others on here so I'd be curious to know if they've been lately and thought the same as me.

I agree that her service has gone downhill, I’ve seen zena a few times, the first few where very sensual and she put in a lot of effort, as for touching her, she doesn’t invite it but is happy for you to give her a good feel up over her clothes, the last two times I saw her, the last one about 3 weeks ago the service went downhill, doesn’t seem to have the same enthusiasm and tended to avoid being touched, won’t be returning, the experience just isn’t the same with her anymore.

Offline KeenPunter

Perhaps it's just time for you to find someone else to see?

Every 6 weeks since last summer is a fair amount of bookings. 

Perhaps you are just both tired of one another?
The forum helper stated it was fine!

Offline scutty brown

The forum helper stated it was fine!

GingerNuts was confirming that given the changed circumstances a second review is allowed. And he's correct.
Were you trying to suggest something else?

Offline scutty brown

if that view were taken universally it would render all negatives pointless...........
the very point is to gather as many individual reviews as possible: each review is one punters unique experience. She was bad with him,                 was she bad with anyone else? It's a valid question which you seem to be trying to belittle......shades of a WK?

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Thank You Scutty for that reply in my defence lol  - I wonder if RandomGuy is none other than Bikerman PMSL  and look at the trouble he caused.   I've aired my views on this SP and that's all I have to say. There are plenty of others and no doubt I'll soon find a replacement.
From what I see Random is just another keyboard worrior.   

Offline scutty brown

Thank You Scutty for that reply in my defence lol  - I wonder if RandomGuy is none other than Bikerman PMSL  and look at the trouble he caused.   I've aired my views on this SP and that's all I have to say. There are plenty of others and no doubt I'll soon find a replacement.
From what I see Random is just another keyboard worrior.

He's not Bikerman - wrong geographic area
FWIW he's never reviewed this girl, so no grounds to argue with you

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Scutty like I said he's a keyboard worrior

Offline RandomGuy99

No, I was merely expressing an opinion. It's allowed. 

I agree that other reviews are important. Sadly, the OP hasn't written this as a review, which makes it of limited value as it won't appear with a Negative, Neutral or Positive rating, so people's attention won't be easily drawn to the issues he raises.  Making these comments in the discussion section means that they get missed when someone is looking through her reviews.

If you want to write a review then write a review. He was told it was fine to write another review and he hasn't done it.

And while we're at it OP, you've been on this site since 2017 and you've contributed a grand total of 6 reviews and your first review was in 2021 and you said you've been seeing SPs for 25 years.  We seem to be missing a lot of reviews from you.  I have contributed 27 reviews.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 11:11:16 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
And while we're at it OP, you've been on this site since 2017 and you've contributed a grand total of 6 reviews and your first review was in 2021 and you said you've been seeing SPs for 25 years.  We seem to be missing a lot of reviews from you.  I have contributed 27 reviews.
What has it got to do with you how many reviews another member has posted?  You have posted 27, there's people on her who've posted 100's.

Have you read the new rule about wannabe mods facing a ban posted in the 'announcements' section at the top of the main board.   :unknown:

Offline RandomGuy99

What has it got to do with you how many reviews another member has posted?  You have posted 27, there's people on her who've posted 100's.

Have you read the new rule about wannabe mods facing a ban posted in the 'announcements' section at the top of the main board.   :unknown:
Simply because I see many others on here accusing people of being leeches and not contributing and many asking for people to write reviews. I thought it was part of being a member to remind people to contribute as contributions are welcome and what the site is all about. We share our experiences and this helps to ensure we get more bang for our bucks.

And as this post is in the discussions section I was discussing his post. If it was a review then I would not be challenging it as it's his experience and he has a valid view to be heard. We have a post in the general section ( https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=367343.0 ) talking about how service quality may reduce the more bookings you have with the same SP, so I was just saying that that might explain the reduction in service quality he is experiencing.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 11:40:07 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Simply because I see many others on here accusing people of being leeches and not contributing and many asking for people to write reviews.

The correct format is to hit the “report to Moderator” button to the lower right if you feel there’s an issue with any other members here
If you have the words “moderator” under your name then it’s ok

We try to make it as easy as possible honest  :lol:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 12:03:27 am by Iloveoral »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Simply because I see many others on here accusing people of being leeches and not contributing and many asking for people to write reviews. I thought it was part of being a member to remind people to contribute as contributions are welcome and what the site is all about. We share our experiences and this helps to ensure we get more bang for our bucks.

And as this post is in the discussions section I was discussing his post. If it was a review then I would not be challenging it as it's his experience and he has a valid view to be heard. We have a post in the general section ( https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=367343.0 ) talking about how service quality may reduce the more bookings you have with the same SP, so I was just saying that that might explain the reduction in service quality he is experiencing.
What part of his post on this thread are you discussing with this post.  :unknown:
That reads to me like you are questioning his general contributions and telling him you expect more reviews and that is not what being a member on here is about.

You making the point that comments in the general section can go unnoticed is acceptable, you looking at when he joined and how many reviews he has posted then questioning his contributions is not acceptable, that is what the mods are here for.

The new rule about wannabe mods facing a ban has been brought in specifically to stop members calling other members out about their post history, if someone's contributions upset you that much then report it and either the owner, admin or mods will look into it.

Offline KeenPunter

GingerNuts was confirming that given the changed circumstances a second review is allowed. And he's correct.
Were you trying to suggest something else?

No, just this that the forum helper had said a second review was fine so no point in an argument

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Whilst I'm greatful to GN  for clearing up my point of if it was Ok to do another review on this SP within the 6 month time frame having said what need to be said at the start of this thread I don't feel the need to do a second review now especially as things have been aired by members.  And I couldn't add anymore to what I've originally said on this subject.

One point I will add though is the reason I haven't done many reviews is (a) I don't punt daily or weekly maybe once a month  & (b) When I find someone who I consider using on a regular basis usually the mature types I tend to stick with them as I'm not keen on those who are here today gone tomorrow types.    While I enjoy this forum and find it useful they are to many keyboard worriors who take themselves way to seriuosly.
Punting IMO is for pleasure not a career in the way many carry on.   I shall continue to be a member of this forum for as long as I'm able and will contribute as when I can and when I feel need to say something and not just for the sake of saying it.  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
One point I will add though is the reason I haven't done many reviews is (a) I don't punt daily or weekly maybe once a month  & (b) When I find someone who I consider using on a regular basis usually the mature types I tend to stick with them as I'm not keen on those who are here today gone tomorrow types.    While I enjoy this forum and find it useful they are to many keyboard worriors who take themselves way to seriuosly.
Punting IMO is for pleasure not a career in the way many carry on.   I shall continue to be a member of this forum for as long as I'm able and will contribute as when I can and when I feel need to say something and not just for the sake of saying it.  :hi:
Just ignore the wannabe mods mate, it's something we are clamping down on. If there is anything to be said about your contributions one of the official mods, the ones with 'moderator' under their name, will say it. If they don't say anything then there isn't a problem so carry on as you are.