Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: QuaysGFE - Salford. Still reccomended?  (Read 1546 times)

Offline PhelTGrik

I've noticed this SP has picked up a short run of negatives for lacklustre service, has reportedly gained some weight and face work. The reliability of being able to provide the inclusive A levels has also been called into question.

I have nothing against a slightly thicker set frame, I prefer longer bookings but skimming reports it seems like meets could go either way.

Still worth the cost/risk for a half hour P&D or are there more well reccomended A level providers in the North West? I know of Miss Chelsea Brook and Eliza Fitness but between the age of the first and it being an extra with the latter I'm not leaping to message them.

Offline Bustydusty

I've noticed this SP has picked up a short run of negatives for lacklustre service, has reportedly gained some weight and face work. The reliability of being able to provide the inclusive A levels has also been called into question.

I have nothing against a slightly thicker set frame, I prefer longer bookings but skimming reports it seems like meets could go either way.

Still worth the cost/risk for a half hour P&D or are there more well reccomended A level providers in the North West? I know of Miss Chelsea Brook and Eliza Fitness but between the age of the first and it being an extra with the latter I'm not leaping to message them.
Older but Fun loving Jeanette will always provide a levels at no extra charge as does Xxx Angela

Both far more enthusiastic than her in my experience and cheaper too
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 09:58:11 am by Bustydusty »

Offline RandomGuy99

Older but Fun loving Jeanette will always provide a levels at no extra charge as does Xxx Angela

Both far more enthusiastic than her in my experience and cheaper too
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online kayak

I saw her quite a few years ago. It was a weird experience to be honest. She told me she didn't like vaginal sex, and only wanted anal. It wasn't what I fancied but I went with it. It was unremarkable. There was no hot water in the block of flats that day, so I was standing bollock naked in her lounge having a wipe down. She was quite chatty and friendly, and I've looked at her a few times since, but to be honest she's unrecognisable from the lass I met - she seems to have had massive boob implants, and definitely gotten a lot heavier.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 09:54:57 pm by Head1 »

Offline Access

She was my go-to at one point. Always had awesome full on sessions with her. She did say on my second visit that my aftershave turned her on, but wether that was WG chat or genuine I don’t know but the service I got was passionate and next level GFE..

However, the last time I saw her the service had declined somewhat. Not been back since.

Offline cheeky240201

What was the aftershave hahaha, need to find myself a new scent

Online davey.edwards1969

I saw her quite a few years ago. It was a weird experience to be honest. She told me she didn't like vaginal sex, and only wanted anal. It wasn't what I fancied but I went with it. It was unremarkable. There was no hot water in the block of flats that day, so I was standing bollock naked in her lounge having a wipe down. She was quite chatty and friendly, and I've looked at her a few times since, but to be honest she's unrecognisable from the lass I met - she seems to have had massive boob implants, and definitely gotten a lot heavier.

Are you on about Jeanette or Quays Gfe
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 09:51:59 pm by Head1 »

Online davey.edwards1969

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Kayak - can you pm me please
Any reason the rules shouldn't apply to you.?   :unknown:

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.

Online davey.edwards1969

Any reason the rules shouldn't apply to you.?   :unknown:

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.

My apologies Davie - I hadn't read that

Online kayak

She was deffo Quays GFE. I've checked my spreadsheet, and I made a note that she was called "Lucyjane/(Emily Jane) & (Geordie96x).

Offline RandomGuy99

She was deffo Quays GFE. I've checked my spreadsheet, and I made a note that she was called "Lucyjane/(Emily Jane) & (Geordie96x).
If you check her reviews on here by visiting https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17108

then you can see her previous names as her adultwork profile ID stays the same regardless of any name changes.