Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky Star Thai Massage, Bury  (Read 4419 times)

Offline Rufus Firefly

Ad on Gumtree for this place, anyone any info please?

Offline GingerNuts

When you have a question about an advert a link is useful.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bikerman

You sure? There is thai place by bus station
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rufus Firefly

When you have a question about an advert a link is useful.

External Link/Members Only
   If I knew how to do it on my phone I'd have done it

Offline King Kenny

Copying and pasting a link on a phone is a straightforward thing to do.

Offline Rufus Firefly

I refer the gentleman to my previous answer.
 It's only straightforward if you know how to do it.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Its Bai Yok

Hmmm, the map points to the same area and the pricing structure/ad reads the same as Bai Yok but it's a different number.

My curiosity is piqued. EM

Offline Phantonium

This is definitely Bai Yok as I too was interested to know if a new place had emerged but alas that is not the case .
I initially text and asked for the postcode and upon receipt of it I then text  straight back asking if this was Bai Yok ...The answer was affirmative ...... I left it there for future reference ....

Offline Bikerman

Makes you wonder why they changed name ....new staff maybe?
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rufus Firefly

Thanks for the info chaps  :thumbsup:

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Makes you wonder why they changed name ....new staff maybe?

According to Yok, it's a combination of losing the original Gumtree account and wanting to distance themselves from some past customers/start again with new customers. The irony of quoting this post to provide that info, is not lost on me.

And their prices have gone up. It's now £60 for a four hand. HE remains at £20.  :hi:   . EM

Offline psb

For some reason the Government hasn't sent me my "rising cost of massages subsidy" so I was delighted to see that Lucky Star in Bury were offering £20 for a half hour massage and a further £20 for HE. I booked in on the phone and Google showed me the venue was a semi detached house on a residential street near to the football ground. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a Thai lady in her late 40's/early 50's. not unattractive. I was asked to remove my shoes and led upstairs to a tidy bedroom with a proper massage table. I asked for half an hour and she asked if I wanted an HE. I said yes and handed over £40 which she confirmed was right then went into upsell mode. Offering 60 minutes and B2B. I undressed and lay on the table. She said her name was Nam. The massage was proficient she seemed to know what she was doing. Before long she was reaching under and fondling my balls. Her English was good and she was very chatty. On the turn over she offered me topless for an extra £10 which she claimed was normally £15. Going off a previous report that might not be the case. I accepted her offer and she finished me off with a topless HE as I sucked her nipples. As I got dressed she was offering "more next time".  I might just take her up on that.

Online KeenPunter

Why is that not just a review? Otherwise it gets lost when those details are helpful