Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls in northwest 18-22 recommendations  (Read 1066 times)

Offline abc123456789

Anyone recommend any decent punts they’ve had with girls aged between 18-22 planning my next meet for the weekend
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 11:38:17 am by abc123456789 »

Offline GingerNuts

Planning your next punt, you haven't reviewed your last one yet. In fact, you haven't posted any reviews in more than six years.

Is that the sort of history deserving of any help?

Offline abc123456789

Very welcoming place same response I got last time I posted. I thought I won’t bother trying to contribute again now I’m back after few years and get same unhelpful  response after trying to start contributing. would you like me to go review all my meets from 2012-2018 when I wasn’t that active on the site anyway

Offline usroads

Very welcoming place same response I got last time I posted. I thought I won’t bother trying to contribute again now I’m back after few years and get same unhelpful  response after trying to start contributing. would you like me to go review all my meets from 2012-2018 when I wasn’t that active on the site anyway
Only if you've kept detailed notes - otherwise just review your last punt.

Offline Kool Keef

Just contribute & quit whining, contributers are welcomed, leeches aren't.
Simple.

Offline GingerNuts

You can't review meetings that old now, there's a six month time limit. You should have reviewed them at the time (from 2015 anyway).

Your last "contribution" was a throw away comment four years ago. You were asked to post a review but never did.

Offline myothernameis

Anyone recommend any decent punts they’ve had with girls aged between 18-22 planning my next meet for the weekend

I would say, if someone has had a booking with a girl in the age range, why share it with you

No one is having ago at  you, but its more were asking you to contribute and share, and seeing you have been a member here for 6 years, maybe you should know better

Offline ISTS2005

same unhelpful response... you couldn't be arsed to help anyone last time you posted. Other than maybe the SP in this post https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70920.msg931155#msg931155 call me cynical - glowing 'review' / comments, followed by the SP herself saying someone had told her about it and her saying she thinks she knows who you are. You've proven yourself to be a waste of time on here.

If you were even slightly serious about CONTRIBUTING you would do your own research, post a review and get some credibility, and then ask for advice.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 11:19:22 pm by ISTS2005 »

Offline myothernameis

You've proven yourself to be a waste of time on here.

I would say his time might be limited on here, depending on what he does next

Offline ISTS2005

I would say his time might be limited on here, depending on what he does next

Hes dodged a cull so far, amazingly. Time to pull the trigger in my view bearing in mind a third of his 'posts and contributions' are on this thread.
In total:
2 on Salacious Sally - who then as SP says that a punter has told her about thisand she says she thinks she knows who this alphabet-idiot is. Even that was months after joining.
1 where he was requested to do a review by Scutty and then ignored it.
1 where he got called out again and didn't bother to acknowledge.
2 on here, one blatantly criticising the contributors who call him out.

Anyone expecting this fool to contribute PM me. I've got some fools gold and snake oil to sell you....
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 11:33:59 pm by ISTS2005 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry I can't see these posts where you have tried contributing, perhaps they have been deleted  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

"Northwest" covers the area from Stoke to Carlisle, which makes the question a nonsense.
Try narrowing it down
And what kind of girls do you like?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 07:53:58 am by scutty brown »

Offline shaft10

If you were even slightly serious about CONTRIBUTING you would do your own research, post a review and get some credibility, and then ask for advice.

+1