Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Biggest tits in NW?  (Read 3219 times)

Reflektor

Offline McSwell

Judging by previous comments this lady must be up there:

External Link/Members Only

McSwell

Reflektor

Lazy too.

I remember this guy back in Memphis. Johnny "the peach" Ronson. Had three eyes. Drank four shots of whisky every morning. Anyways, it was one of those endless orange evenings and this guy looks right at me and says "nothing catches flies like sweet goodbyes". And what did he mean by that? I've no idea.

Thanks.

Offline tantric talents

Go look on the rather long "Best Tits" thread as many of our esteemed members seem to confuse the two terms :dash:

Offline hungrypunt

I remember this guy back in Memphis. Johnny "the peach" Ronson. Had three eyes. Drank four shots of whisky every morning. Anyways, it was one of those endless orange evenings and this guy looks right at me and says "nothing catches flies like sweet goodbyes". And what did he mean by that? I've no idea.

Thanks.

seagulls follow the trawler cos zey sink, sardines will be thrown to the sea

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

I'm a simple man :p

You take no notice of those meanies that won't help a needy pilgrim like your good self.

I'll help, we want, nay, need superstar strollers on here to cherry pick all the good ones and ride em cowboy.

You didn't give me an area though, so, you've given me international license.

How does 38 double d (double dobber) grab you eh?

Good?..... well pal, fill your boots and her brassiere. Here's just what the doctor ordered...

Reflect on that  :hi:

Online threechilliman

You take no notice of those meanies that won't help a needy pilgrim like your good self.

I'll help, we want, nay, need superstar strollers on here to cherry pick all the good ones and ride em cowboy.

Good?..... well pal, fill your boots and her brassiere. Here's just what the doctor ordered...

You're a generous sod, sharing all the best ones.

Offline george r

to be fair he did ask for NW ?    maybe this is nearer  for him  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

to be fair he did ask for NW ?    maybe this is nearer  for him  :thumbsup:

I nearly rolled that one out (she's well established in the cage) but thought I'd give him something exotic  :D

lambkins007

how about these
not neccesarily the biggest but they sure look nice
External Link/Members Only - in leeds but worth a drive over i reckon

at the risk of being called a fluffy there are also these 2

External Link/Members Only - not really the biggest but a very nice pair all the same

External Link/Members Only - she loves anal as well

hope you enjoy

Offline Donbe

External Link/Members Only states L cup but said when visited she's between L and M

Offline Tonyg

Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tonyg

Ta.

three vanilla man..., I can see that working. just pmd you by the way

goldwing1

how about these

External Link/Members Only - not really the biggest but a very nice pair all the same

hope you enjoy

I would be very careful about the link you posted for this one,,,,, sounds like a bait and switch operation.
I fancied seeing her a while back, did a reverse image search, and that`s how I know

One of her photo`s is of a model called Lizzie Adams, and the other had been nicked from a lingerie catalogue.

Offline Tonyg

how about these

hope you enjoy

that Jenna...... one for anyone whos ever fancied doing Lorraine Kelly

Offline McSwell

SabrinaFox   has just had her"s enlarged, they were pretty big to dtsrt with

Pic from Twitter

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wilburs horse

Struggle to find bigger than Maria at jackies or Eden sheridans the blond scouse version. Natural not silicone.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.

Offline TomTank

I would be very careful about the link you posted for this one,,,,, sounds like a bait and switch operation.
I fancied seeing her a while back, did a reverse image search, and that`s how I know

One of her photo`s is of a model called Lizzie Adams, and the other had been nicked from a lingerie catalogue.

I think they are just shit at getting photos done for their web master.
They have quite a few photos that aren't the girls, but do look a lot like them.

Offline howrude

that Jenna...... one for anyone whos ever fancied doing Lorraine Kelly
She looks great. And I always thought Lorraine Kelly wasn't that bad.

Offline howrude

It's Eden at Sheridan's who has the biggest knockers I'm aware of in the north west. But of course I'd like to know of any others whose knockers are bigger/as big/nearly as big/ not as big but still big, etc.

goldwing1

I think they are just shit at getting photos done for their web master.
They have quite a few photos that aren't the girls, but do look a lot like them.

Can`t be that hard to take a photo, even a camera phone one would do until they can get a more professional one done.
Using fake pictures is stupid, bet most people on here would do a reverse image search first

Offline TomTank

Can`t be that hard to take a photo, even a camera phone one would do until they can get a more professional one done.
Using fake pictures is stupid, bet most people on here would do a reverse image search first

From what I can make out, the girl that does the website is remote and doesn't visit the place, and I know one girl who didn't want her photos taken because of identifying tattoos, so she sent "fake" ones, although once the face is blurred you wouldn't know it's not her.
Point is I don't think there's anything malicious, or bait and switch, going on.

Offline NigelF

From what I can make out, the girl that does the website is remote and doesn't visit the place, and I know one girl who didn't want her photos taken because of identifying tattoos, so she sent "fake" ones, although once the face is blurred you wouldn't know it's not her.
Point is I don't think there's anything malicious, or bait and switch, going on.

Using differently pictures is highly deceptive even if they scour the internet to find someone who looks similar (but who conveniently also looks good). They're never going to find someone who looks the same and they're unlikely to even be that similar/representative of the real girl. Even if they are, they're still misleading.

To defend such a practice is ridiculous.

Online scutty brown

Of course its malicious - its deliberate deception

Offline TomTank

Using differently pictures is highly deceptive even if they scour the internet to find someone who looks similar (but who conveniently also looks good). They're never going to find someone who looks the same and they're unlikely to even be that similar/representative of the real girl. Even if they are, they're still misleading.

To defend such a practice is ridiculous.

I'm not defending it, I'm helping fellow punters by differentiating it from a true bait and switch; or photos taken 20 years ago; or heavily photo shopped photos. All of which are much more misleading and deceptive that what has happened here. Put it like this, I saw a girl's photos, then booked in with her, and saw her photos again, and did not realise they were not actual photos of her until someone on here highlighted it here.

Offline NigelF

I'm not defending it, I'm helping fellow punters by differentiating it from a true bait and switch; or photos taken 20 years ago; or heavily photo shopped photos. All of which are much more misleading and deceptive that what has happened here. Put it like this, I saw a girl's photos, then booked in with her, and saw her photos again, and did not realise they were not actual photos of her until someone on here highlighted it here.

You are defending it and you're deluded if you think it's not a bait and switch.

I take it what you've said applies to all the girls at incalls38 (and you've seen them all) otherwise you should have only commented that it only applies to the girl you actually saw.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 04:42:13 pm by NigelF »

Offline TomTank

You are defending it and you're deluded if you think it's not a bait and switch.

I take it what you've said applies to all the girls at incalls38 (and you've seen them all) otherwise you should have only commented that it only applies to the girl you actually saw.

I'm not sure how you get

I think they are just shit at getting photos done ..... They have quite a few photos that aren't the girls

into me having seen all the girls there.
Is there a new rule that we have to have seen every girl at a parlour to be allowed to comment on the parlour?

Offline NigelF

I'm not sure how you get

into me having seen all the girls there.
Is there a new rule that we have to have seen every girl at a parlour to be allowed to comment on the parlour?

But defending the pictures as actually representative of the girl you'll see is only applicable to the girl you saw. If you weren't trying to apply it to the rest of the girls there then there was no point in you saying anything - especially since it wasn't applicable to the girl actually mentioned.

A parlour that uses pictures of totally different girls is NOT to be trusted. You are trying to suggest it's fine so you're either an idiot or a tout.

Edit: That's actually rather harsh and probably doesn't stack up given your reviews but you are defending their actions, which is out of order.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 05:21:33 pm by NigelF »

Offline TomTank

But defending the pictures as actually representative of the girl you'll see is only applicable to the girl you saw. If you weren't trying to apply it to the rest of the girls there then there was no point in you saying anything - especially since it wasn't applicable to the girl actually mentioned.

A parlour that uses pictures of totally different girls is NOT to be trusted. You are trying to suggest it's fine so you're either an idiot or a tout.

Ironically the original post was drawing conclusions about the whole place on the basis of one girl's photos.

1. No it's not fine to use pictures that aren't the girl
2. In the case of 3 girls at this place it's not affected my experience.
3. In general the foreign girls there are shit (although I haven't seen every single one of them) but most of the English girls I've seen (although I haven't seen every single one of them) have been good value.

People can take the info and draw their own conclusions, or sling insults at me - I'm not really arsed.

Offline Tonyg

........ anyway, back to the subject in hand (fnar fnar)..,, what about Ava Koxxx... seem to remember theyre pretty spectacular!

goldwing1

Think it`s better to say " awaiting photo " rather than putting a false one up, it`s what most agencies / parlours do.
They just run the risk of being outed on sites like this as bait and switch merchants

Online scutty brown

biggest tit in NW?
Wayne Rooney?

Offline Goldfinch

It's Eden at Sheridan's who has the biggest knockers I'm aware of in the north west.

Yes,and the winner is Eden at sheridans,the biggest natural tits in the north west.

38jj :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Domno1

Isobel at la maison bury are massive natural jugs.

Offline Robert44

Yes,and the winner is Eden at sheridans,the biggest natural tits in the north west.

38jj :scare: :scare: :scare:

Well you had better go and give the girl her reward then.  :dancegirl:

I've sat chatting to Eden and staring at her tits on quite a few occasions and I know she will kill me, but I swear I 've seen bigger.
That lassie who worked for Cheshire In-call. Molly she was called, is she still working? Her tits were enormous.

Offline McMuffin1

As I understand it she has long since moved on. I think she became a nurse or something...

I remember seeing her leather jacket on the door one day and I asked her if she could just wear that. Jesus. She was literally in that and heels and was riding me. One for the bank.

She was like a Mila Kunis with massive boobs - who doesn't have that on their Christmas list.

Yes, she could happily come back. Please. Lovely lady. A very lovely lady. Massive boobs as well. Did I mention that?

Well you had better go and give the girl her reward then.  :dancegirl:

I've sat chatting to Eden and staring at her tits on quite a few occasions and I know she will kill me, but I swear I 've seen bigger.
That lassie who worked for Cheshire In-call. Molly she was called, is she still working? Her tits were enormous.