Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: celery shake Cum blast  (Read 4937 times)

Offline jonko

Got it off this lot....
External Link/Members Only

It was 70% off when I got it though cos of Black Friday sale so I only paid £7ish.

I will check that out thanks. Quick question, I see there are also tablets of this stuff, lots of different DDA tabs - do they do more or less the same? Tabs seem easier to take take but is it more benificial to take the powder stuff?

Offline Gordon Bennett

I've no idea. I just bought the first stuff I found. I think the stuff I bought is aimed at bodybuilders and I suspect they like their gear in powder form... Think of all those tubs of whey powder and such like.
The stuff I got only requires 3.5g dose per day do it'll last ages, 3/4 months. Google it and other shops come up too. One doing 100g for a fiver... It's gotta be worth a whirl.

Offline Deepstroker

I wonder if anyone has test driven any of the suggestions here yet and can report back?

I recently had a period of abstinance due to various reasons. I think it lasted about 3 weeks,no sex,no wanking etc.

Anyway the other day i had the luxury of podging a girl and i was so hard it was almost painful. When i shot there was definitely an increase in the number and power of the spurts and volume was way up to the point where i filled her up and when i pulled out, it was running out of her.

I tend to feel abstinence is a sure fire way of increasing volume.

Online threechilliman

i filled her up and when i pulled out, it was running out of her.

Can we assume this wasn't a WG?

tcm

Offline george r

I wonder if anyone has test driven any of the suggestions here yet and can report back?

I recently had a period of abstinance due to various reasons. I think it lasted about 3 weeks,no sex,no wanking etc.

Anyway the other day i had the luxury of podging a girl and i was so hard it was almost painful. When i shot there was definitely an increase in the number and power of the spurts and volume was way up to the point where i filled her up and when i pulled out, it was running out of her.

I tend to feel abstinence is a sure fire way of increasing volume.

I think you are right mate about abstinence ? trouble is lasting after a long lay off ?

Offline Deepstroker

I think you are right mate about abstinence ? trouble is lasting after a long lay off ?

I think its mind over matter and trained use of your PC muscles ..!

micklad

Been dead jel of P North for ever. Always been a blob dropper Just drops off the end with no trajectory whatsoever.
UNTIL NOW!!!
Been drinking bunches of celary with oranges and pinaple in a smoothy for a couple of days after reading that celery dilutes your spunk and increases volume. This in turn allows your spunk to burst out of your cock at break neck speed..at least thats the theory.
Today i visited a gorgeous Chinese girl on Duke Street Liverpool and banged her every which way but loose. Best fuck in ages but i finished over her pretty face for an extra £20.
Wow i blasted her  face with cum like never before. Seriously chaps celery shakes are the future

Many Thanks for this post. I've been trying to find out for a while how to increase volume. :P  :thumbsup: