Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star - Asian Selection - Earl’s Court  (Read 1112 times)

Offline LadASH

Asian Selection Link - External Link/Members Only

Meet
One hour meet start of December - £150 - in call

Communication & Profile Details
Through WhatsApp via the agency a day before the meet - it was a last minute booking due to the Bora shenanigans as I was already in London and excited!

I knew the photos of Star were old but she still has a good looking and has a really tight body - I was well impressed. Star is very friendly and IMO attractive - there were some language barrier issues as we both talk quite fast but are from different ends of the world but nothing that impacted the meet :)

The Meet
When I arrived in Earl's Court I messaged the agency and once Star was ready they sent the apartment and floor number. On arrival Star provided a few drinks and a snack for energy levels. I asked if I could pop into the shower, which was a bit hot but ok, whilst Star put the funds away.

On my return from the shower I noticed that Star had hung my clothes up and tidied my stuff up which helped me find my stuff at the end of the meet. Star asked what I wanted to do and I explained. We started off with me laying on the bed on a towel whilst Star provided OWO, it was good and she knew I was excited and full as she mentioned it quite a bit whilst giggling to herself. Her OWO involved plenty of licking and sucking not to deep but fairly decent with good attention to my balls. She definitely has a technique with the OWO and enjoys getting her hands involved as well - it felt really good. She also does present herself as well, if you want to have a bit of a play, but I was already struggling as it was without that additional excitement. After a while she reached for a condom and placed this on - she added a little bit of lube to the end of the condom and slid me inside in RCG - she is really tight and it felt great. We continued like this as I slid my thumb into her ass, feeling my cock and thumb sliding in and out of Star was great. After a few more minutes Star reached underneath and prodded against my anus with a finger - I made an involuntary noise which I assume she took as approval and she slid a finger in a bit - seconds later I was filling the bag!

We both cleaned up, well Star cleaned us both up, and went for a hard massage recovery. No gel or oil, just a good hard massage from Star which was really good. Not something I'd had before but I really enjoyed it and Star definitely took pride in it.

Once I'd recovered we started again with more OWO and her hand-job technique again which was nice. Again the condom came out and I decided to go with doggy first, as mentioned she is really tight and her ass is very firm. It was great pounding Star in doggy with such a firm arse pushing back into you. We moved into a few other positions before finishing in missionary with Star's feet next to my head. We were by this point about 10 minutes over the allotted 60 minutes but Star didn't seem bothered at all.

There was no FK throughout which I do enjoy so that was my only issue with the entire meet.

Summary
It was my first time with a Thai and as I mentioned above I was looking to book up Bora but that had gone south. For a last minute booking Star was a great choice, she is very friendly and really seems to take pride in her job - the massage was excellent and she does have a good body.