Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariablondefullgfe - Wandsworth  (Read 1016 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4853832) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- Plan As have been mostly ticked off sadly, you find the Renatas, Katalinas & Chantelles are few and far between..This one was a plan C mostly due to her reviews but those pics kept sucking me in!

- Comms did try once before with no answer, but today she texted back straight away met her on the dot
 Very nice apartments near the centre, parking was free after 4.30pm which was when i went.

- Girl its her in the pics but she older looking and bit more meat on her in the flesh, pleasant enough but could do with a daily happy pill.

- I have to categorise her as hard work had to pull out all the charm to get her to open up smile, relax and give something like the gfe in her title.  Its easy to see where the negatives come from.

Usual lye her down for my usual exploration, it was a drive for me to get there so im on her body like a rabid dog she enjoying it abd letting me get on with it, did say take it easy on her neck as she bruises easily let me suck on her tits  as much as i wanted, she did get into it biting my chest etc but bit passive for the most part

- Went up for a kiss closed lip only :thumbsdown: where's the fk i say with my tounge out, on your profile?? oh that's only in hour bookings! :thumbsdown:  did push her for more but it was a struggle.

I said i want oral i go for ow but didn't say anything... she gets the condom out and wouldn't give the old balls any attention when i asked her, so again owo etc might be in hour bookings only, the bj was good though nice and deep her looking at you and going at it fast and furious.

- Got her on top cowgirl again this was good her getting into it and even came down to kiss my neck and ears at this moment i pounced faced her and got some open mouth kissing with some tounge quite passionate briefly :thumbsup:  Standing doggy then doggy on bed to finish up sex was good.

- As i had been yapping away she was relaxed at the end and open and friendly, another one not to happy in life from the afterchat. No clockwatching or rush to get me out and left her with a smile and hug etc.

- In conclusion i walked out neither buzzing or feeling crappy about it, so as neutral as it gets. A punt i will have probably forgotten about in a weeks time and lost amongst the countless others, but ticked off the all important list done, dusted and finished.

Offline Stanford97

- Went up for a kiss closed lip only :thumbsdown: where's the fk i say with my tounge out, on your profile?? oh that's only in hour bookings! :thumbsdown:  did push her for more but it was a struggle.

Boring lip to lip kissing was good enough for a boner, Maria kept her mouth fully closed and if I tried to put any oomph into it she’d start squirming away. Didn’t like her neck being kissed.

£60 for 30 minutes (should have been £120 for 60 minutes)