Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEXANDRA.SUNSHINE, SOUTHGATE - ATTEMPTED SCAM  (Read 1123 times)

7 review(s) for ALEXANDRA.SUNSHINE (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline ID98765

External Link/Members Only

This took place in May at the time of the champions league semi finals.  She tried to scam me out of £60 which I got back.

I had a few to drink and I had arranged to see her at around 10pm after match had finished.  She is located in Southgate town center in a ground floor flat.

She is a BBW with huge botox lips and for the first hour I had a couple of drinks whilst she drank lemonade.  We also smoked a couple of cigarettes together.  One thing she mentioned was how one of her regular customer who was Asian comes to see her on a regular basis and spends a few hours with her snorting coke.  I thought this was strange with client confidentiality, etc.  She offered me some coke which she said her friend will sort out which I declined.

The next hour I spent playing with her boobs and fingering her.  I think I went down on her as well but cant remember.  She gave me OWO where she took it all in and was able to hold it in her gob for a few minutes without coming up for air which was good. 

I had now spent a total of 2 hours and over £200 and she told me that time was almost up.  I agreed to spend another 30 minutes with her at a cost of £60 (this was down from £80 as I had already spent a couple of hours with her).  As I had no money left I said I would do a bank transfer.  The drink got the better of me and I would never do it again.  She gave me her bank details and I transferred the money.  She then denied received the money despite me showing her my account with the money having already left.  She told me that I would need to transfer more money if I wanted to stay.  We then got into a heated argument and I told her not to fuck with me.  She backed down and gave me my £60 back (which she denied as receiving) and I left.  The next morning I checked my bank account again and it showed that the money had been sent.  She was clearly trying to take advantage that I had a few drinks.

Overall not an experience.  Could have been worse especially if there had been a Sergei next door.  I will try and avoid punting after having a few drinks in the future.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

This took place in May at the time of the champions league semi finals.  She tried to scam me out of £60 which I got back.

I had a few to drink and I had arranged to see her at around 10pm after match had finished.  She is located in Southgate town center in a ground floor flat.

She is a BBW with huge botox lips and for the first hour I had a couple of drinks whilst she drank lemonade.  We also smoked a couple of cigarettes together.  One thing she mentioned was how one of her regular customer who was Asian comes to see her on a regular basis and spends a few hours with her snorting coke.  I thought this was strange with client confidentiality, etc.  She offered me some coke which she said her friend will sort out which I declined.

The next hour I spent playing with her boobs and fingering her.  I think I went down on her as well but cant remember.  She gave me OWO where she took it all in and was able to hold it in her gob for a few minutes without coming up for air which was good. 

I had now spent a total of 2 hours and over £200 and she told me that time was almost up.  I agreed to spend another 30 minutes with her at a cost of £60 (this was down from £80 as I had already spent a couple of hours with her).  As I had no money left I said I would do a bank transfer.  The drink got the better of me and I would never do it again.  She gave me her bank details and I transferred the money.  She then denied received the money despite me showing her my account with the money having already left.  She told me that I would need to transfer more money if I wanted to stay.  We then got into a heated argument and I told her not to fuck with me.  She backed down and gave me my £60 back (which she denied as receiving) and I left.  The next morning I checked my bank account again and it showed that the money had been sent.  She was clearly trying to take advantage that I had a few drinks.

Overall not an experience.  Could have been worse especially if there had been a Sergei next door.  I will try and avoid punting after having a few drinks in the future.

Sounds bad, as you now know NEVER transfer money to WGs, like NEVER pay them deposits because if it goes tits up you may well not get your money back. But at least you got the money back off her.

She was good when I positively reviewed her on here but on another visit she suddenly said you cant make ANY noise at all due to my neighbours, I cant and don't wish to punt totally silently thanks so walked and did a negative review.

Offline The_Don

Ca$h is king (IMO), when it comes to punting.

She was clearly trying to take advantage

If you have the time, have a look  at the the punting wiki: External Link/Members Only <> External Link/Members Only 

Which has some useful info (IMO) for both new and seasoned punters. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 06:13:21 pm by The_Don »

Offline ID98765

Ca$h is king (IMO), when it comes to punting.

If you have the time, have a look  at the the punting wiki: External Link/Members Only <> External Link/Members Only 

Which has some useful info (IMO) for both new and seasoned punters.

Thank you Don!