Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english-ryliexx - Harrow. NOT a review but information  (Read 840 times)

Offline Wowgeek

I’ve thought long and hard about how to share this information and, hopefully, this is the best way.

I saw a young lady a couple of weeks ago who had an AW profile only a day old. I was in the mood for a TOFFT so I went to visit her, I was going to review and then, two days later the profile disappeared, so I thought there was little point in a review.

The following day this profile appeared External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only this isn’t just a name change of the profile I saw, it’s a brand new profile, hence this approach.

Now, I am 99.9% certain that it’s the same girl. The wording is almost identical, the pictures are taken in the same style, the price and times available are identical, the area is the same, the services are the same……. you get the idea. I think the phone number is the same but, as I deleted my texts to her, I can’t be absolutely certain.

So, just to be clear this isn’t a review of this profile, this is information on who MAY be the girl behind it. I am happy to be wrong and, if anyone TOFFT and disproves it then great.

The girl I saw was a Northern lass, slim and petite and, I thought, quite cute. She was possibly the most inexperienced WG I’ve ever met! Not just as a WG but as a sexually active adult.

Kissing was closed lipped, BJ was tip only, she took RO but otherwise no real touching, certainly no fingering. But she was very sweet, chatty and not a clock watcher. I finally managed to cum, in her mouth(ish) and she didn’t spit, but I’m not sure she really swallowed either as so little made it into her mouth, more tongue.

No point giving any more detail as it might not even be this profile but, if it is, the other thing of note is that she had pictures of her young child all over the walls. Whether that was to encourage the punter, or to remind her why she’s doing this I don’t know.

You’ve probably gathered that I wouldn’t return because, if I would, I would be able to confirm identity.

Offline RAJEC

Thanks for the info mate - always useful  :hi:

Would you have rated her neutral or negative?

Offline Wowgeek

Thanks for the info mate - always useful  :hi:

Would you have rated her neutral or negative?

On the basis that I went for CIM / swallow and she delivered that, probably a neutral but only just. If I was her first ever punter, which I may well have been, she deserves another chance from someone else I think.

Offline RAJEC

On the basis that I went for CIM / swallow and she delivered that, probably a neutral but only just. If I was her first ever punter, which I may well have been, she deserves another chance from someone else I think.

How much did you pay?

Offline RAJEC

£150 for an hour.

Based on that mate, it reads like a huge negative  :unknown:

Offline Shadow314

Number matches to here External Link/Members Only
Think that site just harvests AW profiles, but comments left there don't sound too good.

Offline Bornslippy

Had eye on this one but all seems a bit suss to me. No reply from text...feed back hidden. for the prices stated I would expect decent dfk, bj, and swallow.