Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AvaRhoades - Droitwich  (Read 1366 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5024397) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw she was in my area so texted on the Friday to arrange a booking for Saturday morning.  She confirmed location and time so in my mind we have a confirmed booking.  I text Saturday morning hour or so before the meet time to confirm we're still on, get radio silence.  Closer to the time when I would be heading out to get the punting tokens and set off I tried calling and it went straight to voicemail.  This happened to me before with this SP so I didn't even bother to travel to the hotel she was allegedly staying at as I was fairly sure if her phone was off the meet wasn't happening.  Kept getting voicemail up to and after the time of the booking.

Ava is a great SP if you can actually get into the room with her, but has recently put her prices up, last time I saw her it was £80 for hh, now it's £90 for hh and you'd think for that kind of price she could be better at comms.   

Offline Jayne_cobb

Just re-read my positive TOFTT for this girl and realise I'm the only reviewer for her on here.
And that I hadn't commented about the previous agreed booking she ghosted me on.  I'd previously arranged a booking (think this was agreed the day before as well) - this one was at a hotel off junction 4 of the M5.   I actually drove to the hotel to be met with the voicemail trick.  On this occasion she did text me as I was driving home to tell me that she had been warned off using that hotel (not really sure why as I'd seen SPs there before with no issue) and apologised for not letting me know she was cancelling.

I've had 4 (I think) successful meets with Ava and enjoyed each one immensely, shame if she's becoming less reliable.

Offline lamboman

I tried to book her last week she was unpleasant and short with her texts so I fucked her off.
A lot of money for a limited services,she was close though or I wouldn't have bothered at all.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac