Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophiaFox-GFE - Ilkeston  (Read 3325 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5229565) (6 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nbarnes

External Link/Members Only
Ilkeston, Nottinghamshire\Derbyshire.

£70 for 30 mins.

Travelled over to Ilkeston. Nice place, it's a room inside a massage parlour, but it has a discreet entrance from a back alley and no one would know.

I would say she's early to mid 30's, with a nice figure and cracking tits.
Inside the place is setup like a massage parlour, we do the paperwork, offers a massage, but I'm only interested in having a certain something massaged and she takes it in her mouth.

Pleasant lass and nice and chatty - before I silenced her anyway ;)
Great BJ technique.

Bra comes off and they stand up wonderfully. Good feel despite being enhanced.
Climbs on top and on with the rubber. really nice and tight.

Turn her round for a go in doggy, the massage bench is just the right height as I hold onto her rocking tits.
She takes the condom off, sucks and wanks me some more and then I finish on those amazing norks. (CIM is an extra tenner.)

Bit of chat, then out.
Good value, solid performance and a pleasant lady.

I would return, but she tours a lot of the East Midlands. Will keep an eye out.  :thumbsup:

Offline gbyld87

She seems to go between Lincoln, Coventry and ilkeston regularly so you might get a return opportunity quicker than you think.

What dress size would you put her at?   :hi:

Offline Cocknose

Visited a few weeks ago didn't review, should have done really went in for half an hour paid an hour due to the figure had a great time would concur with the reviewer she goes well and does everything on her likes list, CIM  was included when I went maybe she has changed her policy
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cocknose

A tight size 10 bordering slim 12 but looks good
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She seems to go between Lincoln, Coventry and ilkeston regularly so you might get a return opportunity quicker than you think.

She has also worked in numerous parlours in the past:
Amelia @ Cheshire Girls
VH in Lutterworth
Oasis in Lincs

Offline nbarnes

What dress size would you put her at?   :hi:

10 going on for 12.
Tits are rocking, and I don't like 'em ultra slim.
Good ass in doggy too.