Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians wtf  (Read 993 times)

Online Kev3773

Just did an AW search in northeast area and got 383 results, did it again clicking on exclude Romanians and resulted in 109 !!! Unbelievable :thumbsdown:

Offline CELICA GT

274 Romanians, apart from other Romanians , who books all these ? I had the misfortune of booking one who said she was Italian, never again   :dash:

Only around 100 who probably have a Uk passport.  :scare:

Offline Bengeo13

And some of those remaining will be disguising their nationality as Latin, Spanish, Italian, etc

Offline AnthG

And some of those remaining will be disguising their nationality as Latin, Spanish, Italian, etc

Just to say, not if they are verified on AW. As AW automatically takes the nationality from their passport.

That is why you sometimes see girls saying in the profile "I am Italian" but then at the bottom it says nationality Romanian.

So basically I would say, only see foreign girls who are verified on AW to make sure you don't get a hidden Romanian
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MJ.spritzen

As a linguist i take great delight in exposing their bullshit.

Me: Where are you from? :)
WG: Italy
Me: Oh grande! quale parte d'Italia? Ho vissuto a Milano per 12 anni, sei mai stato lì? Non è bella come la Sicilia però.
WG:... :scare:

Offline Dimond dave

The place is awash with them. It started in Boro , darlington now there over on the toon
Don't get me wrong there are some lookers amongst them granted

Massive down side most don't do as there adds say. IE OWO anal French kissing etc there always £40 on top of your punt so a 30 min booking can cost you and hours booing ,, most work from total shit holes  and normally there are  multiple girls in the same house 

And the next thing is the biggest downer of them all. ,, the girls attitude ,,

I only have on attitude with EU girls.  STAY CLEAR   And it works well.

Just did an AW search in northeast area and got 383 results, did it again clicking on exclude Romanians and resulted in 109 !!! Unbelievable :thumbsdown:

chesterlad

Vote out on June 23rd #brexit

Offline MJ.spritzen

Was in Berlin a few weeks ago and the city is absolutely SWARMING with them. Literally every street corner has a Rom begging or just sitting there with her hand out. Got approached on three occasions by Roms running a fake charity scam.

Offline CELICA GT

Brexit for me as well, EU fat cats looking to fast track Turkey into EU, 70 million possibly  heading our way.  :scare: