Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Nicole 22 - Walthamstow  (Read 1622 times)

6 review(s) for SEXYNICOLE22 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Mr. Monty

First off; long time lurker, first review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see Sexy Nicole 22 on Wednesday after seeing good reviews for her on this website. She lives very close to Wathamstow Central station, approx 3 mins away. Arrived at her flat at 7:14pm, made sure she does CIM and unlimited cum, paid for an hour (£100), had a very quick shower and was in the bedroom at 7:21pm. I showed her the time and said it is an hour from now, which after a bit of back and forth, she said OK to.

Got down to business and she started with oral. Have to say I did enjoy the sight of her as she is attractive. She is in good shape too. Moved onto her on top and then back to oral and after 15 mins, round 1 was done. Her phone buzzed off while we were in the middle of Round 1 and she went to it after I popped. It was a text as she was texting back. She apologised and at this point I didn't mind (I know I'm not the only one she would see that night, it might have been one of you guys!).

After a bit of chit chat, moved onto Round 2 and she started with oral again, and she really got into the groove of things. Between finishing the oral and putting a condom on me, her phone buzzed again. I still wasn't bothered but then she said in really broken English (which I only properly realised afterwards) that "her landlord" was coming soon. I knew it was bullshit so paid her no mind. So after putting the condom on, I wanted to doggystyle her standing up, so she has a black leather seat near her door so I went to work. She was very enthusiatic and I was loving seeing that arse in front of me. It was a good experience up until that point. I semi stopped as I wanted to move onto the bed but she completely killed the atmos by saying she has to see her landlord and they are coming now to collect the money. I said its not even been a full hour and went to get my phone to check the time. It was exactly 8:01pm and showed her it exactly as I had done once I had come back from the shower. She refused to carry on and said she has to see her landlord. So there I am, with a condom on my hard on, in the middle of her room, nearly arguing.

After she refused to carry on, I didn't say anything (I know some may say I should have asked for some money back, but I didn't want to get into a full blown arguement) and got dressed while she was apologising and she then tried to come close to me and I brushed her away. Even by her logic, if she was counting from the time I entered her flat, I still had approximately 10 minutes of a shag still left but seeing as I had a shower, it should have been 20 minutes. I put my shoes on and let myself out.

The way I look at it is, if I can save another punter going through the same thing I did, that's better than me arguing with her for the sake of £10-£20. Bad reviews cost more than that. As others have stated before, if you are going to see her, make sure you go through EVERYTHING before handing over the cash. Her oral was good and she seemed to have a half decent personality but to use that excuse was the worst.

Guys, save your cash and head to another WG.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:00:18 pm by Mr. Monty »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear.

If the pics on the profile link you provided are of the girl you saw, then I saw her as cute.lisa. Link to that profile noted to help link all her reviews - External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately it would appear that no matter what you do to try and hold her to account over time, she will try and pull some excuse or stunt to cut your time short.

Not good enough and should be a warning to other punters.

Shame, she could be a very good girl otherwise.

FlyingBreadMan

I would only stay 30mins with her. Sometimes she would encourage me to pop twice.

Damn good owo!

Offline king tarzan

Any hardcore full throttle deep tongue french kissing?
For me mango Licking and intense dfk are bread and butter of physical interaction with a beautiful woman!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Mr. Monty

Mr Br1ghts1de, yes I do think she went by the name cute.lisa as I did my research on here before I met her and that name popped up. The rest of your post hit the nail on the head, sir.

Flyingbreadman, her OWO was fantastic in Round 2, I was absolutely loving it up to that point and was in heaven. But it was completely overshadowed by her attitude less than 10 minutes later. Happy to hear you had a good time though, mate.

King Tarzan, no deep french kissing. A closed mouth kiss on the lips as soon as I entered the bedroom with her before I paid (not a big fan of kissing a WG as she may have just had a mouthful of another punter just minutes before me  :vomit:)

I'm not the type of person to be spiteful, but I don't want another punter to go through what I did, especially after agreeing everything before handing over the cash and having to hear the most basic excuse for her to finish early. Completely unreasonable.

treetops

After reading all this - was your original appointment at 7:00 PM are you arrived 14 mins late?

Online Mr. Monty

treetops; I set up the meeting at 7:15pm. If I was genuinely late, I would admit to it. I won't return to her because I have had better punts, for a better rate (and, the timing was sorted out + agreed beforehand with other punts, exactly like I did with her). Don't get me wrong; within 40 minutes I had her, she was good. but I will NEVER see her again, and more importantly, I would advise other punters to NOT see her because of it. There are ways to treat your punters, and I hope no one else leaves a WG with a raging hard on with at least 20 minutes of a reasonable punt to finish.

Offline gumption

Arrived at her flat at 7:14pm, made sure she does CIM and unlimited cum, paid for an hour (£100), had a very quick shower and was in the bedroom at 7:21pm. I showed her the time and said it is an hour from now, which after a bit of back and forth, she said OK to.

Sorry you had a bad time, as I thought she was fantastic though I didn't have any trouble about a landlord visit, at least she seems truly apologetic about it - but with regards to timing, surely it's not etiquette to count the hour from the time after you had a shower when you booked a time slot previously, don't they need to plan for the next client, what would happen if you decided to have a long shower? As with Treetops, feels like you booked 7-8pm and arrived 15 minutes late, and she tried her best accomodate knowing her landlord was coming, but got into a sting, otherwise seems odd to pedantically get her to add back the six minute shower as it's hardly a quibble for most punters, reckon she should've just said she had time for 30 minutes in that case though...

Online Mr. Monty

gumption; I can appreciate everything said but I wasn't late; again, I paid my fair share at my alloted time, £100 for a 1 hour slot. I was there on the agreed time; I paid her upfront at approx 7:15pm (I have proof in text messages from 7:12pm, when I was right across from her doorstep, at HSBC Bank  :cool:) . My punt (after a very brief shower), started at 7:21pm (bare in mind, I entered her flat at 7:14pm and agreed everything BEFORE,  so I would be there at 7:15pm).

Even by her logic, I had 1 hour from 7:21pm until 8:21pm. If I had a punt until 8:21pm, I would have left very happy and posted a positive review, but I was (rudely) kicked out at 8:01pm (after everything was all said and done). So, when I was forced to leave, I left unsatisifed. I left well before I entered her premises so therefore I never spent 1 hour in her flat, even after paying for that time.

That is why she deserves a Negative review.

In my mind, was she worth £100? Absolutely not.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:37:25 am by Mr. Monty »

Offline robbie54321

No FK for the OP ( not sure he wanted any) but she does one of the best DFk I've had.
It must be down to my Adonis appeal 😄

James999

"her landlord" was coming soon.

Her pimp more likely to say her next client was ready  :hi:

Offline gumption

Even by her logic, I had 1 hour from 7:21pm until 8:21pm

I think my point being, that by "her" logic it should be 7.15-8.15 as it can't be reasonable to book a time slot and then start counting AFTER a shower, if you took 20 minutes instead, would you expect 7.35-8.35? This is why I feel your assessment off the situation is a little worse than you think (you lost 14m rather 20m) but agree it is still negative.. as I said, she should've told you 30 minute max straight up if she knew landlord/pimp was coming, or she should've just offered to give some off your money back... I remember a  review on Alexandra24 who did exactly that, she charged a special 40 minute rate cause she couldn't do a full hour. 

Offline HighlyMotivated

I don't think asking for the relevant amount of cash back would have caused you an argument, in my experience most girls are happy to return cash if you finish early or want to leave early.