Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info on GILF Floosie  (Read 6629 times)

Offline barrymat

Hi all

I am due to meet a GILF named Val aka Floosie in Croydon in a week or so.

She is aged 70 but her pics make her look  bit younger.  I have booked 90 minutes for £100 pounds which seems like a good deal to me.  She has a lot of feedback but no reports as such.

Just wondering if anyone else has had some time with her?

She seems as genuine as they come and she has anal and facials down on her like list so hopefully some fun will be had.

Cheers guys

Offline iPad3

A link would help,can you post the link from the bottom of her aw page so we can take a look?

Linker

A link would help,can you post the link from the bottom of her aw page so we can take a look?

It's this one, curiosity got the better of me and I had to look it up. Wish I hadn't. Didn't even know there were 70 year old prossies out there.  :vomit:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm not surprised there's not much info about her on here, I doubt she's busy. Still each to their own. If the OP does go through with it, it'd be interesting to see how it goes.

Offline barrymat

I have read reference to her on here and on other boards so I guess there is still some interest.  Plus she has a lot of feedback which is quite recent.  Rather take a chance on her than with someone with a 0.

I will update after the meeting.

Offline jichael mackson

She is aged 70 but her pics make her look  bit younger.

Those pictures have not been updated in many many years.

Offline Silver Birch

She is aged 70 but her pics make her look  bit younger.  I have booked 90 minutes for £100 pounds which seems like a good deal to me. 

Don't you know all prossies knock a few years off their profile age and use photos that make them look younger!!  :cool:

I am happy to fuck someone young enough to be my daughter, but not someone old enough to be my mum (assuming AW age 70 = +10)  :scare:

Bobdayley

Hi all

I am due to meet a GILF named Val aka Floosie in Croydon in a week or so.

She is aged 70 but her pics make her look  bit younger.  I have booked 90 minutes for £100 pounds which seems like a good deal to me.  She has a lot of feedback but no reports as such.

Just wondering if anyone else has had some time with her?

She seems as genuine as they come and she has anal and facials down on her like list so hopefully some fun will be had.

Cheers guys

I have seen those pictures in 2008, they are still the same..I think she looks  a lot older than the pics by now if not a frail lady but she is very friendly.
I spoke to her on the phone. I booked her in 2008 but I cancelled last minute for some reasons not related to her.

Offline rockville

I'm not surprised there's not much info about her on here, I doubt she's busy. Still each to their own. If the OP does go through with it, it'd be interesting to see how it goes.

First time post here after lurking for a while. I've had the pleasure of visiting Val three or four times in recent years and she provides a great service, very friendly, happy to sit and chat over a drink and very adventurous in the sack.

Your comment about her not being very busy couldn't be more wrong. It's true the photos haven't been updated for a while but I'd say the most recent ones are from about 2/3 years ago max.

Offline HappyandLucky

Maybe I am missing the point, but unless you are 85 popping blue pills why would you, unless for some reason it was on your tick list, but that is down to different strokes for different folks.

Offline DiscoStu

First time post here after lurking for a while. I've had the pleasure of visiting Val three or four times in recent years and she provides a great service, very friendly, happy to sit and chat over a drink and very adventurous in the sack.
I second that.
She is good at what she does, and did put a smile in my face, even if she is old enough to be my mother.
We all have our little perversions. If you're into the older type, I doubt you could find better than Val. if you do, please let me know  :D
I would say that her pictures are still accurate (they were 2 years ago). Unlike many WGs, she really does look good for her age.

One thing one HAS to Know, is that she does BB on a regular basis.
We discussed this particularly, and her view was that at her age, you do no longer really care about it any more.

If you can live with that, she is quite amazing and can teach quite a few things to younger WGs.

Offline jesterman

Thinking of going to see Floosie, anyone seen her recently ?
Just wondered how accurate those pics are or has she changed quite a lot ?