Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHANNEL BUSTYY Hounslow  (Read 2803 times)

Nomad44

Outcall to my house in Feltham, I think her rates have gone up since I saw her and I think she's worth every penny. Now she admits plainly, that she isn't photogenic and I agree, her photo's don't do her justice, but she is very good looking in the flesh, and has huge boobs that are a delight [34D iirc]. Fantastic dress sense and has an amazing body.

I needed a much needed distraction and a good punt, after my poor experience with the horrid polish lass 'OoSweetBabyoO' in my review from Greenford. So, I picked this columbian/Spanish girl, as I had enough of the miserable poles from this area.

Let's just say, after 3 days I'm still smiling, boy is this girl amazing in every single way. CIM, OWO, anal, all positions, DFK done to perfection with a delightful pierced tongue [no extra charges], enthusiasm from another planet, and is so friendly and polite, she really wanted me and she gave an amazing service, and didn't say no to anything. She didn't clock watch and we went over by 15mins and she probably would've stayed longer had I not had other engagements.

She's based in Heathrow/Hounslow for incalls, and I thoroughly recommend her guys if you're into the South American dark haired latin look

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Offline pumps

thanks for the review.

no extra charges eh....I wonder if that also applies to hr 30/min 1/hr incall rates aswell...

Offline BillGoldberg

Looks very hot

Are those puppies natural?

Is she a cumdodger ?

Nomad44

Not natural boobs, but they are well shaped and lovely in proportion, great nips

All over her face and in mouth, with no complaints and done with a smile

Offline BillGoldberg

Not natural boobs, but they are well shaped and lovely in proportion, great nips

All over her face and in mouth, with no complaints and done with a smile

Sounds great
Thanks

I soon hope to break my running duck of God awful recent  punts

She may be the ticket

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review she looks good....... :thumbsup:

Offline aanimator

Sounds too good to be true, thanks for the review, I will try and see her this weekend

Offline BillGoldberg

Sounds too good to be true, thanks for the review, I will try and see her this weekend

Booked her tonight
Will report back my findings

Comms excellent, so 1st impressions very good

Offline Top Dog

Outcall to my house in Feltham, I think her rates have gone up since I saw her and I think she's worth every penny. Now she admits plainly, that she isn't photogenic and I agree, her photo's don't do her justice, but she is very good looking in the flesh, and has huge boobs that are a delight [34D iirc]. Fantastic dress sense and has an amazing body.

I needed a much needed distraction and a good punt, after my poor experience with the horrid polish lass 'OoSweetBabyoO' in my review from Greenford. So, I picked this columbian/Spanish girl, as I had enough of the miserable poles from this area.

Let's just say, after 3 days I'm still smiling, boy is this girl amazing in every single way. CIM, OWO, anal, all positions, DFK done to perfection with a delightful pierced tongue [no extra charges], enthusiasm from another planet, and is so friendly and polite, she really wanted me and she gave an amazing service, and didn't say no to anything. She didn't clock watch and we went over by 15mins and she probably would've stayed longer had I not had other engagements.

She's based in Heathrow/Hounslow for incalls, and I thoroughly recommend her guys if you're into the South American dark haired latin look

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

I saw this lady while back can say was good but went with neutral with couple of issues on the night but still good and hot lady glad you had a good punt mate  :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

ok you beg the question........who?

Offline The Godfather Returns

Booked her tonight
Will report back my findings

Comms excellent, so 1st impressions very good

BG .. I hope u did not see her - she to me is a waster . I expect a lot more from a WG. I had an 0.5 hour and paid £80. Her rimming and OW lacked passion. She liked me and said I was a good fuck but I was not satisfied  :scare:

Offline The Godfather Returns

BG .. I hope u did not see her - she to me is a waster . I expect a lot more from a WG. I had an 0.5 hour and paid £80. Her rimming and OW lacked passion. She liked me and said I was a good fuck but I was not satisfied  :scare:

One more thing she is now located in the Chelsea Cloister Building.

Offline Top Dog

Offline BillGoldberg

I did see her, for  an hour

She was ok, a positive
Neither the 'amazing' punt nor 'amazing' girl described by the op, but she's ok

It is her in the photos
Great breasts, enhanced, but feel great, very squeezable

Despite no kissing, owo that was OK, with good energy but quite unimaginative, the sex itself was very good and she feels great once you're inside her

Nice girl, friendly, quite sexy, quite attractive but lacking skills and imagination

An ok punt but I wouldn't return

Offline aanimator

Offline Ozy84

Not quite "god awful" BG but defo sounds very average.

Offline BillGoldberg

Not quite "god awful" BG but defo sounds very average.

Yeah fairly average is a good summation

Very, very close to a neutral rating but the quality of the actual intercourse and resulting powerful whole body orgasm she gave me, pushed it, but only just, into positive territory
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:49:02 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline Steely Dan

Should lose a few marks for being 'Channel' rather than 'Chanel'. Channel 5 is not the same as Chanel number five.

Offline Ozy84

Yeah fairly average is a good summation

Very, very close to a neutral rating but the quality of the actual intercourse and resulting powerful whole body orgasm she gave me, pushed it, but only just, into positive territory

Good luck on the next one.

Hopefully that Raquel massive tits is better although communication is poor at the minute.