Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty-mature-gilf53 - Milton Keynes  (Read 1069 times)

12 review(s) for notts.anal.babe. (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mr Marbles

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Name:
Busty-mature-gilf53

53. She's probably a couple of years older.

Comms:
Found myself heading to Milton Keynes so I phoned the day before to confirm she was still in there. Then called on the day to make the booking.

Location / Venue:
Hotel in the Hub area, lifts are straight ahead as soon as you walk in so no issues. There was a member of staff near her room wandering around who gave a knowing smile so I'm guessing she knew what was going on.

Price / Services:
£100 for 30 minutes.
OWO, Reverse Oral, Anal, DFK, Fingering, Toys etc. Her profile is pretty accurate and she does what she says.

Appearance:
Her stats say size 16, 5'3" & 40" FF Tits. Facially ok and not unattractive. She does have a belly on her but nothing too big. She has botox lips and I think she was a looker back in the day. Her tits are great if you like big natural ones but sadly her nipples are tiny leaving not much to suck on. One previous review mentioned that her cunt and arse looked battered but I've seen far worse on a woman her age, especially someone who does enjoy and encourage anal. Other reviews mentioned she was drunk but that wasn't the case for me. She did have an unopened bottle of wine on the side but as I was probably her first client of the day she may not have started drinking yet.

Service:
Hand over the cash and a quick visit to the toilet to freshen up. On my return she's on the bed with her arse in the air asking what I want. I strip off and within seconds I've stuck a butt plug inside here arse and exploring her body. The rest is bit of a blur with plenty of dfk, reverse oral & fingering on her. She gives a good BJ with plenty of ball licking and some rimming. It's not long before I shoot a load in her mouth while throat fucking her then lay back for some more ora. Once hard again it's time to bag up and fuck her arse, with plenty of slapping (her arse) and hair pulling back. The 30 mins was soon up and we had a nice chat towards the end.

Summary:
Having not punted for a while it was nice to meet someone who did what they advertised. None of this "don't do this" or "no I don't allow that". I'm pretty sure she is up for anything and loves having you fuck and play with her arse. She mentioned that she loves sex so why not get paid for it. If she ever tours near me I would happily see her again.

Offline TallnHung

Met her a few times.
Always up for it, every hole a goal and she just seems to love getting fucked.
YEah not everyones type but those qualities are what brought me back at least a couple times.