Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: squirters  (Read 1496 times)

Rangerslad

Any recommendations as to who is the best squirting girls about. I used to visit an English girl called Laura last place I seen her was near the Mitchell library and she would soak you. Looking for a punt this week and would like to see another proper squirter

Offline Reverend_Steven

Good_girl69 is a real good squirter as well as a fantastic fuck. Super filthy and a great girl too.

Rangerslad

She's been on my to do list for months but just cant find a time to suit. She's at the very top of my list  :lol: Think a wee sickie from work one day is needed

DG

Good_girl69 is a real good squirter as well as a fantastic fuck. Super filthy and a great girl too.

+1 and just keeps cumming back for more  :yahoo:

Scottishmatt

+1.  She was my first punt and is amazing.  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Do you have a link.....also no profile can you post one
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky