Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amadea.linda -Canary wharf/Poplar  (Read 2956 times)

HankF

External Link/Members Only

Booking length- 30 mins

Appearence-  

Hungarian girl around 5'9. Pretty face and Natural body. Tall and slim. Large tattoo on her back. Brunette. Mid 20s

Personality- 

Linda has a very sweet voice. Softly spoken. Friendly

The booking- 

Location is close to Poplar DLR. But walkable from Canary wharf too. The area is not the best but i wouldnt say it was offputting or anything. She asked me to call when outside and not to ring the doorbell, which was fine by me.

Had a shower and Linda wore some purple lingerie. Some kissing, then some OWO with me standing next to the bed and her kneeling on it. Bit of gagging (she did this herself, I didn't hold her head or anything), then doggy, cowgirl and finished in mish. 

Had a chat for 5 minutes at the end. She is intelligent and focused on what she wants to achieve. She mentioned she wanted to move to a better area in future.

Left on time. No clockwatching.

The verdict-

A positive experience. Overall good looks (not stunning but definitely above average) and a tall slender frame. 

I think the word sweet, sums up her personality the best. A lovely sweet girl. Likeable.

Would I return?-

Yes but maybe not straight away.

Hank F

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review.  Linda is a smart cookie.  The location is a compromise (personally I hate the overlooked entrance) and guess this is why she needs to move but she appears to be making the price increase stick.  I think I was more impressed with her looks than you.  Did you get any indication if she shares the flat?

Dave

Offline The_Don

Did you get any indication if she shares the flat?

Dave

You have a PM
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 12:49:34 pm by The_Don »

Offline ukbig

External Link/Members Only

Booking length- 30 mins

Appearence- 

Hungarian girl around 5'9. Pretty face and Natural body. Tall and slim. Large tattoo on her back. Brunette. Mid 20s

Personality-

Linda has a very sweet voice. Softly spoken. Friendly

The booking-

Location is close to Poplar DLR. But walkable from Canary wharf too. The area is not the best but i wouldnt say it was offputting or anything. She asked me to call when outside and not to ring the doorbell, which was fine by me.

Had a shower and Linda wore some purple lingerie. Some kissing, then some OWO with me standing next to the bed and her kneeling on it. Bit of gagging (she did this herself, I didn't hold her head or anything), then doggy, cowgirl and finished in mish.

Had a chat for 5 minutes at the end. She is intelligent and focused on what she wants to achieve. She mentioned she wanted to move to a better area in future.

Left on time. No clockwatching.

The verdict-

A positive experience. Overall good looks (not stunning but definitely above average) and a tall slender frame.

I think the word sweet, sums up her personality the best. A lovely sweet girl. Likeable.

Would I return?-

Yes but maybe not straight away.

Hank F

Did the punt take place in this estate???

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Did the punt take place in this estate???

Hidden Image/Members Only
I can't be 100% certain but I am fairly sure that's where I saw her

brolin_76

I think she works with gina love from same flat. :cool: :coolgirl:

Offline ukbig

Thats the nearest estate near poplar DLR, i would aviod