Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting report for this year 2014  (Read 1016 times)

jimbobwood

Just working out my punting report for this year, and it's not too good.

I've spent £1170 on punting this year on 18 punts and overall I don't think it's been VFM.

Here's my report:

5 - Bad - £250
7 - Neutral - £510
5 - Good - £310
1 - Excellent - £100

Really, I've spunked £760 on 12 punts shit and average experiences. That money could have been spent on 6-7 excellent punts at £100-£120 each.

For now on only punting prossies with consistent feedback and prossies I know will give me a good service. Aim to spend £80-£120 per hour sessions. Plan ahead and stick to more central London punts, and stop doing these last minute, choatic punting excursion where I walk out half the time! :dash:

Hopefully, my punting experiences will improve for the rest of the year.

Offline maxxblue

Just working out my punting report for this year, and it's not too good.

I've spent £1170 on punting this year on 18 punts and overall I don't think it's been VFM.

Here's my report:

5 - Bad - £250
7 - Neutral - £510
5 - Good - £310
1 - Excellent - £100

Really, I've spunked £760 on 12 punts shit and average experiences. That money could have been spent on 6-7 excellent punts at £100-£120 each.

For now on only punting prossies with consistent feedback and prossies I know will give me a good service. Aim to spend £80-£120 per hour sessions. Plan ahead and stick to more central London punts, and stop doing these last minute, choatic punting excursion where I walk out half the time! :dash:

Hopefully, my punting experiences will improve for the rest of the year.

I hear what you are saying, but another way of summarising your experiences is to say that you 13 out of 18 punts have varied from excellent to neutral, with a total spend of £920, compared to £250 on bad punts.

Is your glass half full, or half empty?  ;)

JV547845

I don't know if you're hard to please because you've been at it for ages or have had rotten luck but 5 negatives?  That's bad man, go back to basics...

Offline NIK

My punting report for this year is easy. Two both in the first half of the year. Both average. Cost £170. The least I've spent on prossies since 1989.  :cool:

touch.and.go

I've no idea how many punts in total - but 19 different girls - 3 negative, 5 neutral and 11 positive.  :rolleyes: