Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork profiles without pictures  (Read 1790 times)

James999

Noticed recenetly an increase of AW profiles without pictures, isn't that a bit like a card in the post office window or phone box, in 2014 surely photographs are not that difficult to use,

When you read the profiles though they do seem to be older women and larger build, surely if they realise they are to fat and old for pictures they shouldn't be charging for sex  :scare:

An example
External Link/Members Only
(This one does have a PG though, odd that)
Her text shows her place is obviously not very discreet  :sarcastic:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Noticed recenetly an increase of AW profiles without pictures, isn't that a bit like a card in the post office window or phone box, in 2014 surely photographs are not that difficult to use,

When you read the profiles though they do seem to be older women and larger build, surely if they realise they are to fat and old for pictures they shouldn't be charging for sex  :scare:

An example
Except that she is too far from my normal beat, (and she cannot spell 'whether') she sounds delightful. Why not TOFT? You can always walk if you do not fancy her. I look forward to your first review.

I never minded those phone cards. They were always likely to be not far away, I liked the mystery and excitement and if I did not like the lady I could soon find one that suited. My needs in those days were more primitive. I have a sense of adventure and if I was near Basingstoke I would be round there.
HP

James999

Translating her profile

PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP EARLY >>>>> I Do back to back bookings
PLEASE BRING A FILE OF PAPERS WITH YOU >>>>>>> I think the social are on to me and I want to have excuses in case you are photographes and the pictures for their case  :timeout:

Offline CBPaul

Very much like cards in shop windows, or the old days of looking through the personal services section of the local rag.

I click the 'with pictures' box when searching AW. Profiles with no pictures, of just a couple of shots of a random foot, cleavage or whatever, have me clicking the back button. I always think they must be hiding something. 

James999

You can always walk if you do not fancy her.

The fact that she thinks she's not worthy of a picture speaks volumes, no need to waste the petrol getting to her  :thumbsdown:

The fact that she thinks she's not worthy of a picture speaks volumes, no need to waste the petrol getting to her  :thumbsdown:

it may be just discretion

as for arrive with stuff in your hand sounds like a good form of camouflage.

touch.and.go

An example

AND everything is at her discretion - who's fucking paying?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
See this doesn't make sense.  It has been shown time and again that it doesn't matter how big you are, how old you are or how unattractive you are there will always be guys who fancy you enough to pay for sex.
Look at some on the worst picture thread who have positive feedback and yet although I am loathe to say it they either have nothing going for them or they just take a really bad photo.  Yet they still get clients.
By hiding how they look not only will they be putting off clients who may well have booked them they are also setting themselves up for a fall over and again with clients turning up then walking out as not happy with how they look.  That has to upset you if it keeps happening.

Online hendrix

Discretion is often why pictures might not be put up. It's been mentioned many a time that MissKDD doesn't have any..but I don't think her phone is dusty! Although, she had plenty of pics on AW and Twitter plus a private gallery/movies at one point so I guess a fair few punters saw those and her reviews have so far backed up her rep. And, I think her feedback is also still hidden. So, two cardinal marketing mistakes...but hasn't made much of a difference to her popularity as far as I'm aware judging by her availability and increasing hidden feedback :D

leedsman

It's an interesting one. I tend to give the profiles a go every so often. Sometimes it's just someone who's keeping themselves hidden from the neighbors, especially if they are doing incalls to there actual house. I've met a couple of tasty divorcées from blank profiles, and the story normally goes that so-and-so at number whatever was doing it so they thought they'd give it a try.

One of them was only on for a week, before quitting, I saw her and her bedroom had a stack of 'fifty shades of grey' type books. Obviously had a different idea in her head to the reality. Another one, had only seen one guy before me and he just sat and cried apparently, she was mature but with huge breasts and was really nervous (ah, don't worry love, you just deepthroat me until you gag and then we'll have a nice cup of tea).

Although, most times there is either no response, a weird request for specific details of what you want (which I assume is a guy getting his kicks) or a refusal to provide a picture (whatsapp can show you both your picture in relative anonymity).

Personally, I think the fakes and let downs are well worth it for winkling out those rare girls/women who are just giving it a go before vanishing.

Offline valdishere

I like to at least see what I’m buying but nowadays far too many fake profile fotos around.
Have occasionally tried a ‘blind’ punt but usually only after some reliable feedback.
Can understand WG’s wanting some privacy esp FACE but think we all prefer to see what’s being offered though what greets you can be a shocker if pics taken many years ago

Simplysimon

I have found , that a polite email and request for a photo sent to either your punting phone or punting email address usually is all that is needed to see what the lady looks like , to date the huge majority of "faceless" ladies have provided one .

JV547845

xanadu

On the other hand perhaps it`s because they`re so very, very beautiful that they`re afraid that if we common punters saw their photographs we would be too overawed by it to dare to book them at all.

Offline Jimmyredcab

it may be just discretion

You could be right, either that or she is a fat, ugly cunt ------- we are no longer in the days of cards in the newsagents window.    :dash:

You could be right, either that or she is a fat, ugly cunt ------- we are no longer in the days of cards in the newsagents window.    :dash:

I like plump ladies and do not agree with your being insulting. I do not much fancy very thin ladies although I have been turned on by some but there is no need to badmouth them. Negative reports are of course necessary after a bad service, but no need for gratuitous rudeness.

I had a lot of fun with the old cards and they were in many ways more reliable than some fake profiles. One can always walk away.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I like plump ladies and do not agree with your being insulting. I do not much fancy very thin ladies although I have been turned on by some but there is no need to badmouth them. Negative reports are of course necessary after a bad service, but no need for gratuitous rudeness.

I suggest you report me to Admin for being rude to fat old dogs --------------- I wish you luck.    :hi:

I suggest you report me to Admin for being rude to fat old dogs --------------- I wish you luck.    :hi:

almost right, I love to go doggy position with plump ladies. But I shall not on this occasion sneak on you to teacher.

Offline HS4000Kestral

I normally avoid these, but the other day the girls profile sounded so good I contacted her - she then messages me some pics via "WhatsApp" and she was stunning - she said she didn't put them up as she didn't want to be recognised by anyone she knew.

I was more than happy the more putters who avoid her the better ! more for me!!

pokenn

I like to see a face photo, but I'm not too worried if there isn't one. Many face pics can be misleading anyway.

pokenn

I normally avoid these, but the other day the girls profile sounded so good I contacted her - she then messages me some pics via "WhatsApp" and she was stunning - she said she didn't put them up as she didn't want to be recognised by anyone she knew.

I was more than happy the more putters who avoid her the better ! more for me!!

Review?