Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Punter Profile - How Important?  (Read 507 times)

Offline TheBSG

Looked around but couldn't find a discussion.

I use AW but don't have a profile which has made a few girls who only see punters with positive feedback or only accept AW bookings off limits.

Reason is because I don't want to run the risk of my punting activities being documented and UKP is the only real 'paper trail'  I have.

So, am I really missing out because of my paranoia or is another online record of my punting not worth the risk just to add a few more more girls to the list of punting possibilities?

vw

Yes it is important to avoid having one.

Remember you are not selling anything .

Offline Hertsgent

I would say that as you are contributing to UKP then an AW profile doesn't expose you to any more risk (obviously put as many fake details into the profile and make sure it is punting phone number you leave) - WGs only care about your feedbacks, nothing else

Offline MancSean

I think you have answered your question in your post pal. If you want to punt with girls where aw membership is necessary get one if not don't. I would say for the majority of my punts I just text and don't go through my aw account. But where no number is available I will use aw to message them.